PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: :love: I got your PM, and will have to watch those videos @ work next week. I don't have sound on my computer right now. :angry:

OMG - you seriously must try one! I like the fruity/girly kind, and when I make them at home, the ones I make are very pink. :giggle:

Pretty good, thanks. Just relaxing in my PJ's. It's almost 8, and I've been home for a few hours, but am just eating dinner now - I'm a late eater.

ETA - just noticed we're over 1,000 :uhoh: Not it for making the next thread! :lol:

Let me know what ya think. :sad: @ no sound.

Yes my mission ( or one of them ) for this year, Martini trying. Pink. :cute:

Is it that late where you are?:ohmy: Oh yeah its 4am here. :reject::lol::doh:

Let me know what ya think. :sad: @ no sound.

Yes my mission ( or one of them ) for this year, Martini trying. Pink. :cute:

Is it that late where you are?:ohmy: Oh yeah its 4am here. :reject::lol::doh:

Will do!

I approve of the thread title, btw. :lol:

Yeah, it's 8pm. I'm surprised you're still up! :laugh:

And I'm officially almost out of vodka. Must add to list so I buy more tomorrow. I have enough for one more drink after this one, maybe. I should have just poured the rest of the bottle into this one. :lol: God, I sound like SUCH a lush!

Hi VP! :hug:

Will do!

I approve of the thread title, btw. :lol:

Yeah, it's 8pm. I'm surprised you're still up! :laugh:

And I'm officially almost out of vodka. Must add to list so I buy more tomorrow. I have enough for one more drink after this one, maybe. I should have just poured the rest of the bottle into this one. :lol: God, I sound like SUCH a lush!
:

That's totally what I do "Well, it's almost empty - might as well!"

The kittens chewed my ear buds last night, I was bad *coughdrunkcough* and didn't put them away before I went to bed. :scream : So, I haven't listened yet tonight. I think there's another pair around here, I should go dig 'em out. :shifty :

Bad kitties. :tsk: * but they're sooo cute :cute::love: * :lol:

Ooooh get drunk with me. :hyper::hyper::hyper::sexywink:

Yeah go dig them out.

ha you noticed my new user title, title of song I spammed to you in a PM. Or i think I did ( i was drunk I think during that PM. :reject: )

Perfect song for me. :drool::heart:

we lost Deeg. :sad:

I'm such an idiot, I have both windows still open, and I thought i was posting this here, but I posted it in the old thread. :reject: :lol: And I'm not even drinking!

The video needs to be carried over. I'm just doing a public service to, you know, help you all. :shifty:

riiiiiight - to help the girls who aren't here tonight understand the thread title.

Bad kitties. :tsk: * but they're sooo cute :cute::love: * :lol:

Ooooh get drunk with me. :hyper::hype r::hyp er::sexywink:

Yeah go dig them out.

ha you noticed my new user title, title of song I spammed to you in a PM. Or i think I did ( i was drunk I think during that PM. :reject: )

Perfect song for me. :drool ::heart :

we lost Deeg. :sad :

No drinks for me tonight I'm afraid. Whatcha doing tomorrow? :sexywink:

They're cute, but they're jerks when they wreck my things. :madwife:

You and pools. :cute:

Deeg, where'd you go? :scream:

Oh, have you talked to Theresa? The other night she said she was going to book the Chicago hotel, and I sent her the link for the one we'd discussed. But I don't know if she booked one room or two, I forgot to ask.

We need to get Bri back in here!

OMG - Jem - you're hilarious!!!!

:shifty : I may or may not be eating cookie dough out of the freezer :shifty :

Thanks Zooey. I try. :wink:

:drool::wants:

:lmao: :bow : !!!!!!!

:bows::sexywink:

Will do!

I approve of the thread title, btw. :lol :

Yeah, it's 8pm. I'm surprised you're still up! :laugh :

I guess its a pleban fitting title. :shifty:

My body clock is on EST(? - VP know what its called - TO time whatever timezone they are in :wink: )

You're a LUSH, who's the one up at 4am. :reject::uhoh:

One more drink won't hurt. :shh::shifty:

4am :shocked : I'm looking at the clock thinking "9pm!?!!?!" :lol :

:lol:

That's totally what I do "Well, it's almost empty - might as well!"

Playdate with my son's friends at 10am, swim practice at 1pm... DATE NIGHT at 5:30 :hyper: :love:

Date night. :cute::love:

I'm such an idiot, I have both windows still open, and I thought i was posting this here, but I posted it in the old thread. :reject : :lol : And I'm not even drinking!

The video needs to be carried over. I'm just doing a public service to, you know, help you all. :shifty:

YouTube - Going down on Bono!!!

:lmao: Ha i did the same thing. :reject:

Yeah a public service broadcast. :shifty:

ETA: Maybe I should go check the audio is still working, for latecomers benefits.

:whistle:

:shifty:

:angel:

Of course. It has nothing at all to do with providing myself easy access to it. Nothing. :whistle:

Truthfully, I've had it open in another tab from the time I first found it, so...yeah. : perv:

There's this one Larry gif... and this one Edge gif... they were on the same page once... I may or may not have bookmarked the page :shifty:

My body clock is on EST(? - VP know what its called - TO time whatever timezone they are in :wink: )

Yes, it's Eastern. :) It's just your body telling you you need to move here!

I *always* do that, with the drinks. I have what I feel is enough (which in many cases is probably too much, lol) and then I think to myself "weeeellll, I'll just have another small one, I'll make half a drink!"

And then the next day I'm all "damn you and your poor decision-making skills!" :madwife:

We need to get Bri back in here!

That we do! :up: I haven't seen her around in ages.

Yup - TO is EST and I'm PST (pacific).

True, true. But it's a party in here, so timezones don't matter!

We'll see if I have another after this one. This is #3, I think, and I'm starting to have difficulty typing. :lol:

No drinks for me tonight I'm afraid. Whatcha doing tomorrow? :sexywink :

They're cute, but they're jerks when they wreck my things. :madwife :

You and pools. :cute :

Deeg, where'd you go? :scream :

Oh, have you talked to Theresa? The other night she said she was going to book the Chicago hotel, and I sent her the link for the one we'd discussed. But I don't know if she booked one room or two, I forgot to ask.

No plans made until now....:sexywink:

:madwife: You need to buy them pretend nice things to wreck then they can leave your nice things alone. ( Yeah as if that will work :lol: )

Hehe its my new theme song. :love:

Yes DEEEG where are you? :sad::sad::sad:

Oh shit I was meant to sort that with her ages ago but totally forgot with not being on for a while and back problems and crap. :reject: Will ask her over weekend. :yes:

There's this one Larry gif... and this one Edge gif... they were on the same page once... I may or may not have bookmarked the page :shifty:

I wonder if it's the same Edge one I have saved somewhere. I LOVE Edge so much, but not in a sexual way at all. I almost feel dirty that I have that gif. :lol: :eek: It feels wrong to think of him in that way, to me!

:lmao: Oh my god, no doubt!

Screw it, I'll go for a 4th in a bit. Might as well! I don't have to do much tomorrow, so I can just lie around in bed all day if necessary. :lol:

I'd do a fourth but a) I make 'em REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY strong and b) I have to work out at some point, even if it's not at 6:30am

I wonder if it's the same Edge one I have saved somewhere. I LOVE Edge to much, but not in a sexual way at all. I almost feel dirty that I have that gif. :lol: :eek: It feels wrong to think of him in that way, to me!

:scream: I just tried to link to the page and it says "URL can't be found". Must have been archaived. It's from... maybe Wild Horses...??? He's, um, thrusting :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom