PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, you're not allowed to mention the band's nether regions, so I reckon it's not appropriate.

Received.

I'd say it's fine. Funny, very mildly risque. I haven't hung out in that part of the forum in so many years though, I don't know what the tone is like in there anymore.

That's funny. So this is the only part of PLEBA that you look at regularly? I only look at the MOOBday threads usually, and I was looking at the 360 tour pics thread fairly regularly.

Euphemisms are fine, but I think "No ballroom" is a little too explicit and Sicy might take issue.

UNLESS...

I'm gonna take a gander in my photobucket quickly.

That's funny. So this is the only part of PLEBA that you look at regularly? I only look at the MOOBday threads usually, and I was looking at the 360 tour pics thread fairly regularly.

Yeah. I used to live in that part of the forum when I first joined here, but then there was a small group of us who were sort of "troublemakers" :shifty: derailing threads, being a little, uh, inappropriate at times (although we used to think that we were *very* appropriate :shifty: so Bri and Dis started this thread, and I think I joined them all in here in their second thread. The mods were awesome. I suppose they felt that it was best if our filth was at least contained within this thread.

I was mostly in here after that, and then by late '05, I stopped going into the picture section at all.

Just a tad. :shh:

I've gone back to reread some of our old threads, and we were BAD. Like I said, the mods were very, very good to us. :up:

I should qualify that - we were bad, but we also knew there were lines that shouldn't be crossed, and because they were so good to us, we were very good about being self-monitoring, and not going *too* far over the line.

But, it's a hell of a lot tamer in here, and in the other section from the little I've seen of it lately, than it used to be.

Yeah, I feel like things could be a lot worse (and from what you're saying, they probably were). I tend to censor myself quite a bit and I'm always a little nervous when I post something that I think might be a tad over the line. I guess that's why god invented PM's

How sneaky!!

:angry: The football game has made its way from the bedroom into the main room, close to me. I guess I shouldn't complain b/c Mr.Z is making me dinner.

How sneaky!!

:angry: The football game has made its way from the bedroom into the main room, close to me. I guess I shouldn't complain b/c Mr.Z is making me dinner.

When you have filthy things to discuss, you find ways. ;)

Dinner. :drool: I'm sitting here wondering how I could possibly get my hands on some pizza with cheese 4 inches thick without leaving the house. :drool: I don't think there's much hope of that, so I'll probably end up with a sandwich, boo.

No good delivery places? This is indeed sad. Mr. Z is b-b-q-ing steaks. I just hope there's one for me that isn't still mooing when he takes it off the grill.

Dead cow, ftw.

I can't find the right pic for my caption, cause I figure I can get away with the line of it's one of the guys "saying" it to another.

No good delivery places? This is indeed sad. Mr. Z is b-b-q-ing steaks. I just hope there's one for me that isn't still mooing when he takes it off the grill.

Oh, that sounds good!

I think on Sunday evenings, there are only pizza chains open, and they're so icky I'd rather have none.

Remember the caps we used to have in here? It's been too long since we've had one of those...

YES! People need to get writing again. :shifty:

And if some of them didn't cross the line, i don't know what did. :lol:

I don't really care either, I just didn't like who won.

Back
Top Bottom