PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:(

i can only do this IF I can get the $ for the bus to Chitown

VP i'm gonna pm you for a different reason now

I'm glad I did get to meet Wild and Zu and a bunch of other non-PGP people in Vegas, and of course there will be new people to meet at the Seattle show. :) I'm glad there's one show I can go to for this leg. It helps that I'm only a few hours away, and won't need to take any time off work to go to that show!

ETA - you're so right, Wild! :flirt:

I so wish I was able to meet up with you gals this next leg. :sad: Hopefully one day soon it will happen. :)

Aw, next leg is completely out of the question? :(

Taught her well :lol:

We need a new title :hmm:

Something re IYWTVD or Pop??

YES!

:(

i can only do this IF I can get the $ for the bus to Chitown

VP i'm gonna pm you for a different reason now

I hope you can make it!

I can't wait for July. Only thing that's keeping me sane. :lol:

Jem and I had SO much fun in September. But we kept saying we wish you all were there. :heart:

Aw! :)

Aw, next leg is completely out of the question? :(

I'm going to Seattle, so that will be awesome. Summer is just a really crazy time, and I'm already pushing it by taking time off for the Olympics, and a few other things here and there, so even if I could afford it, it wouldn't be do-able with my vacation time that's available. The weird thing is, I'm not so disappointed. I'll have gotten to see them 3 times this tour, which is a ton compared to previous tours. :lol: All the others I just saw once, so I think I've done pretty well. :D

PGP - scratching at Bono's door for the answer?

PGP - The Pleban Mansion?

Argh not very good :lol:

Better than anything I could come up with! :up:

I like Scratching at Bono's Door....

:shifty:

I'm going to Seattle, so that will be awesome. Summer is just a really crazy time, and I'm already pushing it by taking time off for the Olympics, and a few other things here and there, so even if I could afford it, it wouldn't be do-able with my vacation time that's available. The weird thing is, I'm not so disappointed. I'll have gotten to see them 3 times this tour, which is a ton compared to previous tours. :lol: All the others I just saw once, so I think I've done pretty well. :D

Yeah, with all the Olympic stuff coming up, you have a lot going on!

Back
Top Bottom