PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obama is going to be in Boston tomorrow to campaign for Martha Coakley, who's running in a special election for the Senate. And I have to work. :madwife:

oh fooo, dg!

I'm glad he's going.

what i've been hearing on Air America is that she was campaigning more like an AG than for a Senate campiagn....which didn't spark up enough.

YET reflecting the fact that mpre people were finally getting that to LOSE TEddy's seat (esp him) let alone a Dem to a Repugnican would further screw up more of Obamas's futjher asgenda would BE REALLY REALL AWFUL!!!
Not that I agree w everything he's done....but after B CLinton's years-- unless we get some one even more solidly progressive-- i EXPECT BOTH good & great stuff from Obama and some eh and even maybe awuf stuff from him too.

but WAY MORE good & great stuff than what MOST:down: Replugbilcans would do ever- releflected of course by most of what we got during the Reagan, and Bush 1 & 2 debacles.

Is that his birthdate? :hmm: I know his assasination was on the 4th of april, my friend's birthday.
Are there any good movies out? I've heard a lot of positive reviews on Avatar, and it's the FIRST movie ever to sell out our cinema(it's huge, thus never sells out). It's been sold out for weeks, kinda makes me want to see it.

I'm not planning anything, just uni tomorrow morning. Good thing I'm already in Amsterdam, saves me getting up early! :D
Besides that, I really need to practice on my bass. I will this week. I must! :reject: Haven't played properly since november or so!

:wave: Hey Dazz, that's okay. I'll be around all evening anyway, hoping to stay awake until the boy's parents return. :lol: I already warned them that I may be KO once they get back though.

Besides that, I really need to practice on my bass. I will this week. I must! :reject: Haven't played properly since november or so!

:tsk:

:hug:

go TO it..... grrl!:wink:

I hope to slowly save up for a small practice amp by say......sept/Oct.

TOO many other also important ( and w some rreally physically necessary for the apt) to me fto buy as well...some cloths, sneakers, a dressyish pair of shoes, some more ( a fair amount of ) painting really more semi-lager canvases and them MORE paint to go with those, and some bigger paint mbrushes and ? 2 -3 paint knives! ALL THAT stuff really ( the supplies) add up quickly!

I have this pretty intense urgew to paint ? 2 - 5? 2 x 3/ 2 x 4 ft painting ! Abstracts.

about to be loogged out

:hug:s good luck VP & dg

You can always play without an amp. :) It may not sound the same, but it works for practice. Just occured to me that I could've asked B to borrow his bass as it's probably somewhere in the house! :doh: Why didn't I think of this before?

What are paint knives?

:drool: Had pizza, entertaining cats, enjoying a relaxed evening.. doing pretty damn good. Just regretting not asking to borrow a bass.

How you doin' :sexywink:

Wait, GG, are you babysitting for B?????

Movies: I've heard really great things about Avatar - but it's not really my thing. I saw Up In The Air last night and LOVED it but I don't know if the "under 30" set would enjoy it as much. I'm taking my son to see either Princess and the Frog or Planet 51 tomorrow.

Oh, and saw a preview for "Valentine's Day" - if it's half as good as Love Actually I may adore this movie!!!
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=61733

:drool: Had pizza, entertaining cats, enjoying a relaxed evening.. doing pretty damn good. Just regretting not asking to borrow a bass.

How you doin' :sexywink:
:up: Awesome.

Celebrating Axver day by taking it easy at work and overdosing on sugar. Also captions.

Huh. It only takes one package of Fun Dip for me to feel WAAAAY too hyper. Interesting. It's also straight glucose, so I guess there is that.

Wait, GG, are you babysitting for B?????

Movies: I've heard really great things about Avatar - but it's not really my thing. I saw Up In The Air last night and LOVED it but I don't know if the "under 30" set would enjoy it as much. I'm taking my son to see either Princess and the Frog or Planet 51 tomorrow.

Oh, and saw a preview for "Valentine's Day" - if it's half as good as Love Actually I may adore this movie!!!
New Valentine's Day Trailer and Poster - ComingSoon.net

:reject: I forgot to mention that?

I found a guitar in the living room! That makes up for forgetting to ask to borrow a bass! :D Played around for a bit with a Muse song I've wanted to learn on both guitar and bass. And Boots, it's just fun to play!

Really? My friends actually went to Up in the Air! :giggle: It seemed too girly for me to like it!

Love actually was awesome, and the Dutch variation was good too(Alles is Liefde). :hmm: That movie may be a nice thing.

Hey ladies. :wave: Thanks to everyone for their support on the previous page/s. :hug:

Slept from 10 till 3, but it was broken sleep, seemed like I was awake every hour. Decided to get up and hopefully I'll be able to get to bed at a decent time tonight. Feel like a zombie, I'm just completely out of it.

Haven't heard any more about my brother, although when I left this morning I told them that if the news was positive, not to call me till much later today. My sister had a brief call from his son this morning, and he said the first set of tests were fine, and that they were redoing them midmorning, and as long as they were fine too, he could go home. Since I haven't heard, I assume that's what happened.

My sister is a better, but still weak and sore. Haven't talked to my mom since yesterday, but I'm assuming she's okay, too.

Plz do not call me with more problems today people, kthxbai. :crack:

Deeg, hope you finally got some sleep, and that your mom is better. :hug:

:hug: Sounds like you could use some more rest VP.

:hug: Yeah, definitely. I'm hoping that if I stay up now, I can get back to relatively normal sleeping hours tonight. Sometimes no matter how tired I am though, I magically get a second wind right at bed time, and then I'm wide awake again.

So you're spending the night there tonight? Is that weird for you?

Back
Top Bottom