PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scream: I just tried to link to the page and it says "URL can't be found". Must have been archaived. It's from... maybe Wild Horses...??? He's, um, thrusting :shifty:

:lol: !!! Okay, i think this is a different one, it's just his head, but he's moving up and down in a really provocative manner, as if something's going on off camera. :shifty:

Here it is:

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:lol: !!! Okay, i think this is a different one, it's just his head, but he's moving up and down in a really provocative manner, as if something's going on off camera. :shifty:

Yeah, no, I think it may be the same one, just his face, from profile if I'm not mistaken, but he's clearly thrusting

still searching

getting drunk

No plans made until now....:sexywink:

:madwife: You need to buy them pretend nice things to wreck then they can leave your nice things alone. ( Yeah as if that will work :lol: )

Hehe its my new theme song. :love:

Yes DEEEG where are you? :sad::sad::sad:

Oh shit I was meant to sort that with her ages ago but totally forgot with not being on for a while and back problems and crap. :reject: Will ask her over weekend. :yes:

So where are we staying?

Also, we have to plan our TO-Chicago flight. :hyper:

Yes, it's Eastern. : ) It's just your body telling you you need to move here!

I *always* do that, with the drinks. I have what I feel is enough (which in many cases is probably too much, lol) and then I think to myself "weeeellll, I'll just have another small one, I'll make half a drink!"

And then the next day I'm all "damn you and your poor decision-making skills!" :madwife :

But your government won't let me. :sad::( I don't have enough points. ( No I didn't try the online qualifying test. :lmao: :shifty: )

Poor decision making. :hi5:

That we do! :up : I haven't seen her around in ages.

Yup - TO is EST and I'm PST (pacific).

True, true. But it's a party in here, so timezones don't matter!

We'll see if I have another after this one. This is #3, I think, and I'm starting to have difficulty typing. :lol :

Yes we need Bri back. :love:

I have had a few more than 3. :uhoh::reject:

I can just lie around in bed all day if necessary. :lol:

:lmao::hi5::up:

Wouldn't be close to breakfast time there?! :lol:

Well, it's been fun ladies, but I'm getting uncomfortable sitting in my chair here in front of my computer. I feel like crashing on the couch for a while. SO nice to hang with you girls for a while! :hug: :love:

Errrrr yes. :reject::shifty::reject:

Pasta for breakfast anyone? :lmao:

Bye. Sweet CB dreams.:shifty: Great seeing you:shifty::kiss::hug:

ETA: Holy spammage of way too many posts in a row. :reject:

I know! It's like you're invading a private moment or something! :lol:

sorry, I had to play with the beasts for a few minutes, one of them was getting hyper.

So we've lost Zooey, have we? :wink:

Night Thora :wave:

Deeg, has he been talking about the situation on the show at all?

Yes exactly. :lol:

Don't they know you're here to entertain me. :madwife:
:wink:

Yeah Zooey will surface in a puddle of drool in need of Larry CPR after that gif. :lol::shifty:

I'm franctically drinking water now to try minimise damage later today re: hangover. :lmao::reject:

Back
Top Bottom