PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too - proud of it - they're better than a lot of caca out there. I think it's just as easy to bash CP as it is to bash U2/Bono. I mean, if you genuinely don't like them that's one thing but I think a lot of ppl on U2 sites bash just 'cuz it's the thing to do. (I'm not talking about the previous posts in this thread)

I really really like the music. It's just CM I can't stand. Nor his whiny voice.

<shameless plug>

I wrote a sequel to that werewolf Edge fic I did a while back ... there's a thread in FF but I dunno how many people go in there any more. Anyway, I'm emailing it as a whole story, just wondering if anyone was interested?

</shameless plug>

:wink:

Hope everyone's well in here. :wave:

I like Coldplay. :lol:

Me too :D I own two of their albums :cute:

Me too - proud of it - they're better than a lot of caca out there. I think it's just as easy to bash CP as it is to bash U2/Bono. I mean, if you genuinely don't like them that's one thing but I think a lot of ppl on U2 sites bash just 'cuz it's the thing to do. (I'm not talking about the previous posts in this thread)

:up: :up:

Oh, no I'm fine with it. Both the dog and the fight. I needed some change. I'm going to do something drastic, too. Just with my hair colour, though. Tired of dreary black.

You can always play without an amp. :) It may not sound the same, but it works for practice. Just occured to me that I could've asked B to borrow his bass as it's probably somewhere in the house! :doh: Why didn't I think of this before?

What are paint knives?

OH hell no it don't sound the same! :lol:
for that I could have just bought an Acoustic guitar like I had in my teens!

I actually run my guitar thru my Big Boom box!!!
:hyper:

It's combo radio/tape & CD player that my mom's fav cousin bought fore her like ?14 yrs........ she gave it to me when she moved to the Nursing Home.......

I'm very careful to not blow out the speakers!

to have a EG at least TO ME..... IS to be able to access/harness as many of the effects either that are a product of the amplification method -- slides/hammer ons etc

AND the manufactured one through the various methods of Gain/ Volume and of COURSE Effects Pedals!!
:D

+++++++++++++++++++++

AS TO PAINT KNIVES........

they are handled "knives" ONLY most don't look like typical knives!!!

Out of the handle part usually comes a tubular piece of metal that then
flattens horizontally VS a eating knife the blades part follow the axis of the handle.

they are usually used to aPPLY PAINT MORE THICKLY ON OR IN SPECIALIZED TINY DABS (THOSE WITH VERY NARROWED ENDS) ...

The various shaped ones are also used as you turn the knife on the canvas for special looks.

You can ALSO use them to scrap away parts of paint

so those the main 3 ways they are used in painting!:D

Back
Top Bottom