PGP - going back to Bass-ics for Mr Clayton's 50th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP! :heart: :hug: I certainly hope to be there, but I don't have a ticket as yet. Will have to wait and see if I can acquire one after school is out and I can hopefully get a few more hours in at work.

I will check the pictures out :yes:

How've you been? How's Sarah?

:shifty: I'm sure you could 'borrow' Bono's snorkle...

:)

VP! :heart: :hug: I certainly hope to be there, but I don't have a ticket as yet. Will have to wait and see if I can acquire one after school is out and I can hopefully get a few more hours in at work.

I will check the pictures out :yes:

How've you been? How's Sarah?

Aw, I'm sure you won't have a problem, tickets are much easier to get ahold of this tour, and from what I've seen, that show doesn't seem to be a really high demand one. I thought of going, but it would be too much, with it coming just before Toronto and Chicago.

How are you? How's school going? Mercy? The rest of your family?

Sarah is doing great, thanks. Not sure if you know, but she switched majors and now she's in social psych and totally loving it. In her recent midterms, she got 95 on 4 out of 5 of them. I'm torn between pride, and jealousy. :lol: I guess I should focus on the former, some of that dna did come from me, after all. :wink: She's planning on grad school, and then eventually wants to become a prof and do research. :up:

Me...got about 6 hrs? :lol: I'm hanging in there. Been busy with my mom, and issues to do with me mom. Not a lot else. Oh, I dragged out my old fanfic, and I'm working on that. :lol: Do you still write, or are you too busy these days?

Yeah, I was gonna say, isn't Thora a Larry girl? :shifty:

How was your spa day? :hug:

Yeah, I'm definitely more of a Larry girl, although I certainly wouldn't refuse the Silver Fox. :sexywink:

Oh man, it was GLORIOUS!! :love: I felt so relaxed and peaceful afterwards - I was like a puddle of goo. :lol: It was amazing.

Wild, when you read this, I'm looking into London in September. :shifty:

SG, I agree with VP. It's been much easier to get tickets through fans this tour. :up:

Yeah, I'm definitely more of a Larry girl, although I certainly wouldn't refuse the Silver Fox. :sexywink:

Oh man, it was GLORIOUS!! :love: I felt so relaxed and peaceful afterwards - I was like a puddle of goo. :lol: It was amazing.

Funny how Larry seems to be the common denominator for many of us. :wink:

Oh man, that sounds awesome! :drool: So glad you enjoyed it!

:hug: I've missed you girls so much!

Mercy is doing great - working on the terrible two's already :crack: lol
She loves our new house, especially going up and down the stairs a million times!

I was just looking at tickets for E Lansing and you're right, it doesn't look to be a big challenge.

Wish I could come to TO, but with having to get a passport or enhanced drivers license on top of tickets and travel expenses.... I don't think I'll be able to swing it. Maybe Chicago, if I'm lucky though. :)

Funny how Larry seems to be the common denominator for many of us. :wink:

Oh man, that sounds awesome! :drool: So glad you enjoyed it!

He's a mighty fine common denominator! :wink:

Yesterday was probably the most perfect day I've had in a long time. I've been so exhausted from all things Olympics and other stressful stuff going on in my life, that it was so nice to relax at a spa for a while. I also went shopping for a little bit, which was fun. :)

VP - no, I haven't had any time to write much of anything, though I've been brainstorming a bit lately. Hopefully in a couple weeks when classes end for awhile. I'll start again in the fall, so I plan on enjoying the heck out of this summer!

I can see Sarah being good at social psychology :hmm: yes, just as her mom is :hug:

:hug: I've missed you girls so much!

Mercy is doing great - working on the terrible two's already :crack: lol
She loves our new house, especially going up and down the stairs a million times!

I was just looking at tickets for E Lansing and you're right, it doesn't look to be a big challenge.

Wish I could come to TO, but with having to get a passport or enhanced drivers license on top of tickets and travel expenses.... I don't think I'll be able to swing it. Maybe Chicago, if I'm lucky though. :)

New place?? You need to fill in those of us who aren't on Facebook. :scream: And pictures of the little one would be nice, as well!

He's a mighty fine common denominator! :wink:

Yesterday was probably the most perfect day I've had in a long time. I've been so exhausted from all things Olympics and other stressful stuff going on in my life, that it was so nice to relax at a spa for a while. I also went shopping for a little bit, which was fun. :)

Did you get anything else done, or just the massage? Not that the massage wouldn't be enough on it's own. :drool: Was the shopping before or after the spa? After a massage, I can barely manage to drive home. :lol: Although it's been so long since I've had one, I can hardly remember. :grumpy: :wink:

My angel with a dirty face:heart:

dirtyface.jpg

You kids and your social networking. :madwife:

Too much trouble. Although Sarah did suggest that I could create one under a new e-mail so that only you guys could find me. :hmm: I dunno, just don't appeal to me, I guess. :shrug: I have enough online time-wasters.

Back
Top Bottom