PGP - going back to Bass-ics for Mr Clayton's 50th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like Mr. Clayton's birthday party has already started :up: :up:
Brought some treats for everyone :D

birthday-cake.jpg

beer.jpg

*snerk* His bandmates will have to drink the beer since he doesn't drink... but I don't think they'll mind :wink:

I just watched Red Rocks for the first time :ohmy::shocked::drool::combust::faint:

THE FIRST TIME????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

I know! :lol: They showed it at InTO The Heart in 2008, but it was only shown on one wall by the entrance with no sound (away from the stage, something for people to see as they went by - on two other walls were Slane and Popmart, also without sound - it was the only thing still on while the music part was going on). I saw bits of it from the raffle table where I was volunteering, but this... :drool::drool::drool:

Other observations:
1)I'd forgotten just how sexy a song An Cat Dubh is.
2)Seeing Adam at a mic is still weird :wink:
3)There are some good shots in that vid :drool::combust:
4)How the hell did Bono end up on top of that speaker thing?? :lol:
5)Watching Larry go to town on the drums at the start of I Threw A Brick kicks ass :rockon:

I know! :lol: They showed it at InTO The Heart in 2008, but it was only shown on one wall by the entrance with no sound (away from the stage, something for people to see as they went by - on two other walls were Slane and Popmart, also without sound - it was the only thing still on while the music part was going on). I saw bits of it from the raffle table where I was volunteering, but this... :drool::drool::drool:

Other observations:
5)Watching Larry go to town on the drums at the start of I Threw A Brick kicks ass :rockon:

I agree with all observations.

Other observations:

mmmm tight jeans :drool:

Am now watching all of The Making of Unforgettable Fire for the first time - I've seen parts of it, but never the whole thing...

:lmao:!! Bono and that guy doing moves that would be part of the Macarena 10 yrs later... maybe they should sue for copyright :lol: (around the 4 min mark :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom