PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good! I don't make threads, not it. :wink:

Tattoo 'U' 2 - Pauls Tattoo Gallery

I really like the 3rd one, top row. Something like that, with the lyric inside it? :hmm:

That's a nice heart, it would work.

The wanting a tattoo thing has always been on my mind ever since I was a kid.. I was fascinated with dragons and such.. though now I wouldn't want a gigantic dragon on my shoulders anymore :lol:
A friend at karate just got the japanese sign for our karate style on his back with a waterfall behind it, and it's really beautiful. In a few weeks he'll get it coloured. It made me think about getting a tattoo again.

THIS ONE, OMG. :combust:

Bonopoporange.jpg

Bonopoperagreen.jpg

Bonoblueeyes.jpg

:wink:

bonodoubleearring2.jpg

Strange, I can't find hte rest. It's a set, Bono's lighting a cigarette there, putting his lighter back in his pocket..

Here's some more Pop cuteness
bonoedge.jpg

That's a nice heart, it would work.

The wanting a tattoo thing has always been on my mind ever since I was a kid.. I was fascinated with dragons and such.. though now I wouldn't want a gigantic dragon on my shoulders anymore :lol:
A friend at karate just got the japanese sign for our karate style on his back with a waterfall behind it, and it's really beautiful. In a few weeks he'll get it coloured. It made me think about getting a tattoo again.

That sounds nice! You should try to get a pic of it and post it.

That sounds nice! You should try to get a pic of it and post it.

He didn't want to put it up because it's his bare back and it'd be 'way too macho' for him to put it online. :lol: He's such a strange guy, one side of him is totally that macho, popular dude that can be a horrible asshole.. But there's also another side of him where he's really sweet and nice, totally not macho at all.

:shifty: oh and he's incredibly hot.

And his open zipper. Perv. :tsk:

:angel: Just the zipper?

I really can't find the other orange shirt photos, I'll search for the Pop era threads we had right before Bono cut his hair. They should be in there@!

Meanwhile.. some more nice shots
bonoeyeslookingdown.jpg

bonoeyes.jpg

Fuck Team Jacob.
Fuck Team Edward.
I'm Team Bear Jew.

Thanks for the full pic, I do remember that. No clue why mine was cut off.

Can we hurry up on building this time machine? This popBono picspam is bad for my heart. :drool:

Can we hurry up on building this time machine? This popBono picspam is bad for my heart. :drool:

Edge! Get to work, dammit. :madwife:

Fuck Team Jacob.
Fuck Team Edward.
I'm Team Bear Jew.

Sigquote? I think so.

LOL. Hate Twilight. HATE.

You're the science girl - get to work! :wink:

Although that would be more physics than chem, right? :sigh:

:hmm:

Of course NOW, after giving up on the damn poster, i get a viable idea...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom