PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora! :hug: How are things in the Land of the Olympics?

Pretty good, thanks. :hug:

I'm looking forward to my events coming up (first one is Friday), and am organizing another day full of free activities in the downtown core. This activity (doing the zipline across one of the busiest streets) involves us meeting up at 7am in order to get downtown by 8am, which I'm not sure everyone will be so thrilled about. :lol: We have to be there very early, so that we can get in line right away, and possibly cut down on some of the wait time. Even if my friends aren't gung-ho about it, I'm totally going by myself. No WAY am I missing out on trying that! :D

Pretty good, thanks. :hug:

I'm looking forward to my events coming up (first one is Friday), and am organizing another day full of free activities in the downtown core. This activity (doing the zipline across one of the busiest streets) involves us meeting up at 7am in order to get downtown by 8am, which I'm not sure everyone will be so thrilled about. :lol: We have to be there very early, so that we can get in line right away, and possibly cut down on some of the wait time. Even if my friends aren't gung-ho about it, I'm totally going by myself. No WAY am I missing out on trying that! :D

Awesome! I'm scared of heights, but I'd totally do a zip-line, as long as it wasn't insanely high. Let us know how it was! :up:

Thanks Kristen. :hug: Sometimes I'm glad this thread doesn't generally have boys in it, and I can say shit like that. :lol:

And Dazzled :hug: I've got a heating pad on. I'll probably need to drug myself up soon, though.

Well if there were guys in here, they'd just have to deal with it :wink: Think we might scare them away though :lol:

:hmm:

OR

PGP OLYMPICS: Running to Snog Our U2 guys! :lol:

:applaud:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

THORA???

wait you mean like where you hang on to a line that has a rolling/ attachment and you go from point a to point B on an Overhead line??!!!???

USUALLY DONE in a Forrest??? temeperate or tropical??

Yup! Mucca did it, and posted a video of it on her Facebook page. It looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to do it.

Awesome! I'm scared of heights, but I'd totally do a zip-line, as long as it wasn't insanely high. Let us know how it was! :up:

I'm terrified of heights too, but since it's free, I'm all about doing ANYTHING free. Plus, I love adventure and thrills. :up:

I'll be sure to let you know how that goes! We won't be doing it until the 27th, possibly, but hopefully sooner!

Back
Top Bottom