PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Kristen, did you know about this? This is the same guy who did the Oh Canada rap and it's making me miss T Bay (even though it's winter!) :sad: The only two places he missed were Old Fort William and Lakehead University... (Great shot of the Hoito!)

YouTube - My Home Town

Day-um, y'all. A new thread already? And already on pg 9?

Life has been so hectic this week - I kinda hate it. Shit is hitting the fan at work and I haven't seen Mr.Z for more than 20 minutes or so in the last 5 days :sigh:

There's the bell - gotta teach.

This one is cute too, from the same show. I love Edge being all flirty with the dancing girl.

and as a special bonus, Bono says my name in it! :lol:

YouTube - Tryin to throw your arms around the world

Aww, I love it! :cute: That's a fantastic version of the song. :love:

Life has been so hectic this week - I kinda hate it. Shit is hitting the fan at work and I haven't seen Mr.Z for more than 20 minutes or so in the last 5 days :sigh:

:hug: :hug: Hope your day improves soon!

:hug: At least you've no work tomorrow!

:(:(:( oooo, sweetie!

NOT good to hear............ :hug::hug::hug:

On the Other Hand.....:heart: LOVE the New HEART Avii !! very NICE choice!

I'll be around till 7:30PM! :loveshower:

BBIAW

In fact, I realized that people on your You Tube list can see which new videos you've favourited. Sarah was more than a little appalled when she looked at mine and saw I'd favourited "Going Down On Bono." :lol: Oops.
:lmao: @ Sarah. She does realize there will most likely be group viewings of "Going down on Bono" in TO and Chicago? :combust::lmao:

BBBBWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If i had been at home; that is IF I had the Net @Home I'd have been screaming with laughter half falling off the chair!

Here I have excellent restraint :lol::cute::wink:

bonopopsmilebubblepants.jpg

this is one of the few POP Bono ear photos i like....
his extremely short hair [YUCK imho] has grown out some.....

but i don't also like it when he look's like he has more of just a mustache, then beard VS a goatee, either

Hi dazz! :hug:

Enjoying our conversation from earlier today?! :giggle:

ETA - guess you've gone elsewhere on the forums. I'm off to go get groceries, etc. See you all later!

:wave:

I'm deciding on a U2 tattoo. :shifty: Im getting it in Toronto. Drea, I'll need your help finding a non-sketch tattoo parlor. :wink:

whats a NON -SKETCH tat palor!!??? :huh::huh::huh:

Everyone once in a while I think I could design some very sweet to fantastically mystical and yeah maybe some hot ones too!

BUT I don't know whether there are ANY ONLY Sketch color designer /illo people OR you have to also DO thew tatting :sad:

:yikes::yikes:

Back
Top Bottom