PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice legs

bonobeach.jpg

bonobubblepantssmile.jpg

See, why doesn't Bono "play" a Gibson? It looks 100 times less ridiculous than that ginormous Gretsch.

And, admittedly, I didn't recognize him at ALL at first.

The Gretsch isn't that big really - Brady has one and I've seen it up close (though I keep wanting to ask if I can hold it and chickening out :lol:)

I've had AB since it came out, and UTEOTW was always one of my least favourite songs on it - which is relative of course, because I love them all. It wasn't till several months ago when I downloaded this show and watched this performance that it finally clicked for me. OMG, the end is orgasmic. The last minute and a half. :combust:

BlueScreenofdeathcopy2.png

When Bono goes out on the ramp he, um, yeah.

Damnit, stop trying to convert me into a Bono girl. Rhythm section, rhythm section, rhythm section.

Did I miss a video being posted? I must see this video you're speaking of.

THANK YOU!!! :bow:

Okay, I HAVE to find that torrent and download it. I don't care, I'll get rid of things to make room. My resumes, my thesis, Sarah's baby pictures... :lol:

I've had AB since it came out, and UTEOTW was always one of my least favourite songs on it - which is relative of course, because I love them all. It wasn't till several months ago when I downloaded this show and watched this performance that it finally clicked for me. OMG, the end is orgasmic. The last minute and a half. :combust:

YouTube - Until the end of the world Stockholm 11.6.1992.

Thanks! I did see that one posted, and am just starting to watch it. :D Wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on any of the possible fangirly moments. :D

My computer is saying I don't have permission to delete a file that's fucking up IE.

Wow PopBono what have you done to me? It's an hour after dinnertime and I'm STILL not hungry. :ohmy:

OH well, I'll have some yoghurt for dinner I guess..with cornflakes

Shit!! The whole morning's gone! I really need to get going and do my stuff, so I can get back and spend the evening with Bono and a bottle of red. :sexywink:

See you all later!

Hi/bye Deeg. :kiss:

Later, VP. :wave:

I should get going myself, Visiting hours start in 25 minutes at the hospital. I'd like to be able to catch my brother awake this time.

:lol: I brought a toy mouse with me from work the other day, and I'm suspecting it has catnip in it. Miep's going CRAZY about it, every day she plays with it like she's a little kitten! Kinda strange for an 11 year old grandma. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom