PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is this naughty performance you speak of? :shifty:

I have no idea of the date or location (fail) but during UTEOTW, Bono sticks his hand down the front of his pants and... fiddles about.

The eyes :love:

bonoeyeshood.jpg

That's another good thing about this era. Less sunglasses.

I have no idea of the date or location (fail) but during UTEOTW, Bono sticks his hand down the front of his pants and... fiddles about.

And where can I find this unidentified performance? :shifty:

When I was looking at torrents recently, I read that they did a daytime Pop performance for some benefit thingy. In Washington, maybe? I wonder if that's it, it looks like daylight there.

I need more hard drive space. :sigh: If I don't have a new dvd to watch every few days, I get all twitchy.

And where can I find this unidentified performance? :shifty:

When I was looking at torrents recently, I read that they did a daytime Pop performance for some benefit thingy. In Washington, maybe? I wonder if that's it, it looks like daylight there.

I need more hard drive space. :sigh: If I don't have a new dvd to watch every few days, I get all twitchy.

Serena found the link for me on YouTube ages ago. I can search my MSN archive to see if I can find it.

THANK YOU!!! :bow:

Okay, I HAVE to find that torrent and download it. I don't care, I'll get rid of things to make room. My resumes, my thesis, Sarah's baby pictures... :lol:

I've had AB since it came out, and UTEOTW was always one of my least favourite songs on it - which is relative of course, because I love them all. It wasn't till several months ago when I downloaded this show and watched this performance that it finally clicked for me. OMG, the end is orgasmic. The last minute and a half. :combust:

YouTube - Until the end of the world Stockholm 11.6.1992.

Pretty much! :love: Srsly. I am :combust:ing over here so badly. :lol: Look what you've all done to me!!! I haven't been this fangirly since my early days on this forum. :laugh:

:D Welcome back.

It's all VP's fault though, I haven't been this fangirly in ages! :lol:

:drool: I'm enjoying it though.

Naughty, naughty Bono.

naughty, Naughty GG.
:angel: Naaaaah never..

And if I ever would be, it's Pop Bono's fault! :yes: :combust:

:lol: Yes, I blame VP too. Once she came out and admitted her fangirly-ness, I felt comfortable admitting mine too. :laugh:

It is VERY enjoyable, indeed! :sexywink:

:giggle: Well I wasn't really into a fangirl mode until we started picspamming. It reminded me of all that I love about PopBono!

Damn.. even though Pop Bono is the ultimate hotness... I can't get over that AB pic of Bono with the black Les Paul.

Back
Top Bottom