PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty! :hug: Congratulations, honey!!!! :heart: I'm so happy for you :dance:

some Bono man love to celebrate:
72212778.jpg

PopBonoOSBWC6.jpg

PopBonoOSBWC4.jpg

ahh..Russty

OUR Larry...mmm another Larry girl....gee, there aren't enough of us already. LOL. How did the house closing go Russty?

Currently Listening: "Better Days"/Faith Hill

Last edited:
Mmmmm the Bono love is perfect! He is so darn cute. :love:

The paper work went well. In 29 days I'll be on my way to being back near my family. :dance: Woohoo! My kids and I are having celebratory chinese food tomorrow night with my friend and her daughter. Its so nice to finally have some of the stress be over with. :drool: :giggle:

Bring on the Larry love for everyone! :heart: :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:

The paper work went well. In 29 days I'll be on my way to being back near my family. :dance: Woohoo! My kids and I are having celebratory chinese food tomorrow night with my friend and her daughter. Its so nice to finally have some of the stress be over with. :drool: :giggle:

:hug: When did you go premium? :ohmy: !

Russty Cat said:

Awwwwww congratulations :hug: Im happy that everything is working out so well for you and your family :).

Better take advantage of the generosity with Larry while it lasts too :wink:

Im going to head off and read for awhile. Bought a couple of new books and have failed to give them my proper attention so far,lol. Hope everyone has a great night and a good Friday :hug:

Play nicely with each other ladies there is plenty of those sexy Irishmen to go around :wink: Talk to you tomorrow :wave:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im going to head off and read for awhile. Bought a couple of new books and have failed to give them my proper attention so far,lol. Hope everyone has a great night and a good Friday :hug:

Play nicely with each other ladies there is plenty of those sexy Irishmen to go around :wink: Talk to you tomorrow :wave:

Bye BB12!! Have a good and cozy night!!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Objection (Tango)"/Shakira

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: When did you go premium? :ohmy: !

:giggle: Ages ago! Girl you can't keep up with your clone. :wink: :hug: You have a PM. hehe

Mmmmm Thank you for the Larry love! :heart:

Nighty night Kaf and BB.

I just got a sad phone call from my SIL it seems that B's grandma fell earlier today and shattered her eye socket and nasal cavity. She is in the ICU and has bleeding on her brain that hasn't stopped. My BIL is driving down to the airport right now to catch a flight out. :(

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: Ages ago! Girl you can't keep up with your clone. :wink: :hug: You have a PM. hehe

Mmmmm Thank you for the Larry love! :heart:

Nighty night Kaf and BB.

I just got a sad phone call from my SIL it seems that B's grandma fell earlier today and shattered her eye socket and nasal cavity. She is in the ICU and has bleeding on her brain that hasn't stopped. My BIL is driving down to the airport right now to catch a flight out. :(

:sad: I'm so sorry Russty! That sounds terrible! I'll pray that everything turns out well:hug:

Oh Russty :hug: :sad: I'm so sorry to hear that!!!!!!!

U2isthebest said:
Sad_Girl,
did you ever decide what tattoo you're going to get?:)

I already have one (First entry in my journal)- am currently working on a second design - or third, really, since I am set on getting the elevation heart in the suitcase done as well

Back
Top Bottom