PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

I know that look quite well...I use it on my mom quite often...:shifty: Which ones did you get them?

My younger son got Bored because thats all he ever says.
My older son got Desired. I didn't tell him its because all the girls in his grade desire him.
:laugh:

JCOSTER said:

My younger son got Bored because thats all he ever says.
My older son got Desired. I didn't tell him its because all the girls in his grade desire him.
:laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: I don't know which ones I'm going for..I'm partial to desired and admired. LOL. How old are your kids?

U2isthebest said:

I have to say the ending the didn't thrill me, but I liked that it wasn't predictable...and no problem, I don't mind answering questions, I do the same thing..:hug: I hope to work in PR for a clothing, cosmetic, or jewelry company in N.Y.C. or Chicago...:love:

We have a lot of clothing stores in Chicago, not sure about cosmetics other than Avon or Mary Kay that I know of....and we have a good selection of jewelers to work for....both in Chicago and in the Chicagoland area.

Russty Cat said:

Okay now your scaring me again! My hair is the same! You need to just go pink and we'll totally be twins. :hyper: drool:

:laugh: :laugh:

3 hair color ideas

First 2 going lighter or daarker on the pink tint/shade scale!
A)
Russty: pink, SG: deeper rose-red
B)
Russty: pink, SG: lighter but as bright as possible pink

C)This is the Complimentary School of {esp used in OP Art} Color// where-in you place 2 strong bright complimentary
colors NEXT TO each other>>>>

Main examples blue/orange; purple/yellow; or red/green

>>>>>the result usually is that is because they ARE complimentary thewy set up a visual vibration that SOME people like and SOME people hate. And some people get headaches from it.

:hmm:
because your hair is Pink [vs red], Russty.....I'd wager NOT an emerald or grass green, but a vibrant Apple-green would do the trick ..................

..........so that when you Russty stand next to SG; with her bright apple-green hair...............people get maximum vibes from you gals!!!

:giggle:
*runs away*

:wink:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:laugh: :laugh:

3 hair color ideas

First 2 going lighter or daarker on the pink tint/shade scale!
A)
Russty: pink, SG: deeper rose-red
B)
Russty: pink, SG: lighter but as bright as possible pink

C)This is the Complimentary School of {esp used in OP Art} Color// where-in you place 2 strong bright complimentary
colors NEXT TO each other>>>>

Main examples blue/orange; purple/yellow; or red/green

>>>>>the result usually is that is because they ARE complimentary thewy set up a visual vibration that SOME people like and SOME people hate. And some people get headaches from it.

:hmm:
because your hair is Pink [vs red], Russty.....I'd wager NOT an emerald or grass green, but a vibrant Apple-green would do the trick ..................

..........so that when you Russty stand next to SG; with her bright apple-green hair...............people get maximum vibes from you gals!!!

*runs away*

:wink:

I don't know why I'm thinking about cotton candy as a hair color :shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't know why I'm thinking about cotton candy as a hair color :shrug:

hey talking bout THESE kinda hair colors.that's not a far sttretch at all weldy! HI!:hug:

I'm going to be logged off sometime soon {and i want to go to Art study anyway 7 i can log back on there off & on}

I forget are you in Detroit or near/in Chi-town?

dazzledbylight said:

hey talking bout THESE kinda hair colors.that's not a far sttretch at all weldy! HI!:hug:

I'm going to be logged off sometime soon {and i want to go to Art study anyway 7 i can log back on there off & on}

I forget are you in Detroit or near/in Chi-town?

I know...I'm going to need to redye my hair black soon for Halloween anyways....so that's why I'm thinking about hair color.

I live near Chicago.....it's a bus and a train ride away though.

Hey BB12 :hug: :wave:

BonosBaby12 said:
Yeah Mia recommended me for a position :giggle: Thought I saw your name about in the thread over there lol.

Yea....my title is this: Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc.

I'm maybe going to go premium within the next week or two...so I wouldn't have post that (with the :nerd: smilie at the end of it) after every post.

Hi everyone! I just got home, and I'm glad to see my mom again. LOL. How is everyone?:hug:

Currently Listening: "Talk"/Coldplay

Sorry! I thought my first one didn't go throught. Ignore this one!!

dazzledbylight said:

:hmm: SO then it's Illonois vs Michigan for the World Series

:uhoh:
I'm staying nuetral!!! :lol:

TTFN

No it's actually Missouri vs Michigan for the World Series. The Cubs sucked this year....the White Sox did a bit better (They were in second place in the regular season next to the Tigers for a long while)....but they got knocked off shortly before the playoffs started.

Hey Brittany :hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom