PGP: Give Us All the Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, so I was just going thru the grocery store flyers online, since I'm making up my shopping list, and sometimes I'll plan my meals based on what's on sale that week. Anyway, I was just clicking around, and all of a sudden saw this:

bonosquid.jpg

:laugh: Awesome!! I don't know how to cook squid, but I'm VERY tempted to buy that when I'm at that particular store.

I had been planning to go out this morning, but I looked out my window and it's snowing like crazy. :huh: Didn't see THAT coming! It doesn't look like it's sticking, and now that I've looked at the forecast, it's supposed to stop/melt by this afternoon. I'm going to delay my shopping trip for a few hours, I think. :lol:

My dad just called me to see if I could meet up with him in a few hours, so he could drop a few things off for me, since he's going to be in my city for meetings this afternoon. I told him that if he wanted to see me, he has to come by my house. :lol: :reject: The snow's REALLY coming down now and is actually sticking. I'm such a wuss - driving in the snow freaks me out, so I avoid it at all costs. Thankfully he was cool with that, depending on the timing of his meetings. :lol:

Probably best not to drive if you don't have to Thora. BUt nice that you dad will stop by your place. Right now it's 75F and sunny, literally not a cloud in the sky. Just got back from a 2 hour hike with a friend who just moved back into town and my son. It was a PERFECT way to start a Friday. :love:

It is very nice. I'm about a 12 min drive away from where he's having his meetings, so it technically wouldn't be too big of a deal for me to drive there, since it would mostly be roads that aren't crazy busy. We'll see how the next few hours go. He's only dropping off a sweater that I accidentally left the last time I was visiting them and an attachment for my mom's old food processor that she gave to me, so it's not anything super important. :lol: If it keeps up snowing and/or if his day gets too busy to take a detour, it's no big deal. I tend to see them a few times a month these days, so I'll get the stuff eventually. :)

Glad the day's beautiful and that you had a great hike. Sounds like a PERFECT Friday!! :love:

It's Friday but it's sucking thus far. Nothing but problems today. I wish I could afford retail therapy....AND despite watching everything I eat and running - I gained a pound. WTF???? I have not eaten over 1500 calories in weeks. I should down at least 5-6 pounds by now.

Ok, I'll go back in my hole and sulk.

It's Friday but it's sucking thus far. Nothing but problems today. I wish I could afford retail therapy....AND despite watching everything I eat and running - I gained a pound. WTF???? I have not eaten over 1500 calories in weeks. I should down at least 5-6 pounds by now.

I'm sorry your day is sucking. :hug: Hopefully it will turn the corner and improve very quickly!

:lol:

Oh, man, I love Google sometimes.

I was just looking for a picture of BB King so can make a graphic to celebrate Tallulah's diabetes being better (just got back from the vet), and I found this:

Bono+B+B+King+Thelonious+Monk+Institute+Honors+ZH5vOkPmM2tl.jpg

If I had those two standing over me like that, my face would be almost identical.

If I had those 2 standing over me like that, I'd probably faint then combust.

Or, combust then faint....

:hug:

Maybe you gained muscle? I watched an episode of th ebiggest loser once where that happened... the lady was working out so much that instead of losing her goal for the week, he she gained like, 2 pounds of muscle.

I need B & B

Bono and beer....in that order.....
:up:

No, muscle just takes up less space. I'm hoping that when I finally meet with a trainer (she was sick this week) some strength training will help me. My husband keeps saying that I've lost inches....which is also good. I'm just really tired of the same numbers popping up on the scale....

JJ - they tossed that sucker back in. I guess the meat would be a bit tough since it was so big. Of course, now I want lobster.....too bad I live in the Northeast. :sexywink:

GR, dont worry, it´s just typical at start :sexywink:

It´s basicly that your body is is learning to store carbohydrates as fuel so weight gain is just those carbos :sexywink:

trust me, I know bout sports :D

JJ - they tossed that sucker back in. I guess the meat would be a bit tough since it was so big. Of course, now I want lobster.....too bad I live in the Northeast. :sexywink:

They named him Rocky, so do you think Rocky is now sitting on the sea-bed telling all the other lobsters about the time he was kidnapped by aliens, found himself in a bright light and was prodded and poked by the aliens.

:lol::D

No, muscle just takes up less space. I'm hoping that when I finally meet with a trainer (she was sick this week) some strength training will help me. My husband keeps saying that I've lost inches....which is also good. I'm just really tired of the same numbers popping up on the scale....

Numbers are for suckers... unless they're inches, or miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom