PGP: Give Us All the Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well if your family runs a winery I don't suppose you'd have a choice but to learn to like it! :giggle: That's very cool!

I like red wine and fancy-pants beers. Right now, I love Quadrupels. Those have a high ABV and pack quite a punch. And they tend to be very full bodied - like meself. :sexywink:

I like red wine and fancy-pants beers. Right now, I love Quadrupels. Those have a high ABV and pack quite a punch. And they tend to be very full bodied - like meself. :sexywink:

Oh, good choice. Triples are good too. All Belgian beer is good! :lol:

:sad: That reminds me, that I'm going to be missing out on the Belgian Beer event this year. Due to Snow Patrol. I mean, I know SP is awesome, but this event is legendary across the country! I'm going to miss out on so many awesome beers.

Oh, good choice. Triples are good too. All Belgian beer is good! :lol:

:sad: That reminds me, that I'm going to be missing out on the Belgian Beer event this year. Due to Snow Patrol. I mean, I know SP is awesome, but this event is legendary across the country! I'm going to miss out on so many awesome beers.

Holy Sweet Nirvana.....

Yes, I have developed an infinity for Belgian beers. Ommengang Witte....love! Right now I'm liking Boulevard Brew Company. The Smokestack series is verrrry good.

Holy Sweet Nirvana.....

Yes, I have developed an infinity for Belgian beers. Ommengang Witte....love! Right now I'm liking Boulevard Brew Company. The Smokestack series is verrrry good.

You should fly over here next year, 2nd week of March(yeah, it's first now, but usually second). And come to the Belgian Beer event with me. :sexywink: You'll love it.

:shifty: And I can introduce you to the guy on whose lap I sat three events ago. Still working on that. Another reason why it sucks that I can't go, it'd be the easiest chance I'd ever get as everyone gets wasted.

Oh and did I mention there's 28 different kinds of bottled Belgian beers? And two from the tap.

Gg I like your fishes! And ooooh I used to have Gouramis. I had blue ones but those honey ones are pretty! I loved those, They are neat fish. :)

Jj you are so lucky there with all your auroras and volcanos and junk! :drool:

Hope today is better zooey. :hug:

Thanks. It's getting there. Trying to shake it off. Wish I could fit a hardcore workout in. That usually does the trick.

bonocomet said:
Arw I love your U2 sticker. Did you happen to notice I do have a joshua tree sticker on my car? I'm not sure if it's exactly the type you want. But I'll PM you if I find out if you can still order them.

I only remember you had the space baby. I have checked ebay daily since we got back from the tree for any type of U2 sticker but there's really not a whole lot. There is the same one I have but it's a black background with white writing. I'm not so sure I like that idea, especially because I always drive a black car. I'm debating on getting sliver but I know myself all too well and when it comes to down really picking it out at the dealer, I'll get black. So yeah...I need to find something soon because I can't drive my new car without a U2 sticker! :reject:

I only remember you had the space baby. I have checked ebay daily since we got back from the tree for any type of U2 sticker but there's really not a whole lot. There is the same one I have but it's a black background with white writing. I'm not so sure I like that idea, especially because I always drive a black car. I'm debating on getting sliver but I know myself all too well and when it comes to down really picking it out at the dealer, I'll get black. So yeah...I need to find something soon because I can't drive my new car without a U2 sticker! :reject:

I have the space baby on the back. The joshua tree on one side and the popmart lemon/trolley on the other side. They are all the same type and that space baby one has been on there 5 years. I think you could get just about any U2 design/color. I'll see if you can still get them. :hmm:

I have the space baby on the back. The joshua tree on one side and the popmart lemon/trolley on the other side. They are all the same type and that space baby one has been on there 5 years. I think you could get just about any U2 design/color. I'll see if you can still get them. :hmm:

were they from some random website because I've looked for those as well as ebay and can't find anything! :grumpy:

No, a friend sent them, and she bought them from someone else who did them special, so I'm not sure if she still does it. I'll look into it! :)

Bono on his 46th birthday. He's barely hanging on. :lmao:

bonobirthdaybuds46th2006-1.jpg

:shifty: close up

bono46thbday2006closeup.jpg

*snerk* Guggi and Gavin don't look in much better shape :lol:

Big ol' birthday celebration :D.

friend of mine has those small turtles and he had a tarantula too, not on same place tho :D

anyway, we were once there watching tele all day and when I came back from toilet I just looked where the hell the spider is and couldnt see it, then we noticed tha the cover was a bit off and apparently it escaped

he didnt even know if it was even poisonous or smthing cause basicly bought it from one bloke straight off the street, we never found the spider tho :reject:

...a tarantula escaped?!?!

:crack: :yikes: :no: :| Note to self: Never go to your friend's place.

Neat! Talk about your detail!

I liked that volcano picture, too. VERY cool. Nature's awesome sometimes, isn't it?

I remember seeing that one-thank god for BBC America :). Aw, yeah, I'm going to have to watch it again. It was a great interview.

GG, good luck with the whole boss thing. I hope things work out in your favor :hug:.

Today's been such a fucking awesome day (minus class) :)

First, it got to 70º and I went down and read on the grass. Then, long hours of unnecessary class time, blah. Then got back and made late night pancakes/watched weird old animated films with the suitemates. :hyper: I only wish I had more than an hour left to be awake...damn morning classes

I don't like most wines, except maybe some sweet ones or mead. Most of them taste like vinegar or the water you dye Easter eggs in. I do like Bulmer's pear cider; I think it's marketed in the U.S. by Magners. :drool:

Here's an "altered" picture:

BonoEdgeSmokin.jpg

There's one of Bono with George Clinton, but I can't find it right now.

Hi M_A! :wave:

I don't like most wines, except maybe some sweet ones or mead. Most of them taste like vinegar or the water you dye Easter eggs in. I do like Bulmer's pear cider; I think it's marketed in the U.S. by Magners. :drool:

Here's an "altered" picture:

BonoEdgeSmokin.jpg

There's one of Bono with George Clinton, but I can't find it right now.

:ohmy:

*can't stop watching the Bryan Adams MTV Unplugged dvd she downloaded* :shifty:

Yea, I need to sleep.

:hug::heart::wave:

G'night all! Love you!

I know this is referring to the UK, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear this is happening in the States, too. When I was going around to some of those kinds of sites to try and find a third Coldplay ticket for one of my friends, I remember thinking, "My god, these are kinda pricey...".

Ugh. That really sucks that people try and do that. Isn't there some way to try and stop them?

I had that experience trying to find Black Keys tickets then just gave up. Yeah, it def. happens in the States.

Oh, man, I love Google sometimes.

I was just looking for a picture of BB King so can make a graphic to celebrate Tallulah's diabetes being better (just got back from the vet), and I found this:

Bono+B+B+King+Thelonious+Monk+Institute+Honors+ZH5vOkPmM2tl.jpg

If I had those two standing over me like that, my face would be almost identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom