PGP: Girls rolling to `07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching About a Boy, and they just played Zoo Station, and a fairly long chunk of the song too. I didn't remember that being in this movie, but I haven't seen it in a long time. :)

No problem :) I just organized it; mostly by Pleba girl characters - but there are a few other sub-albums - it should be pretty self-explanatory

I'll probably dump the new images into Dated Albums and then move the clips once a week or so into the other albums

On that note, I am going to call it a night and hopefully sleep off this headache

:hug: goodnight Weldy
:hug: goodnight Thora, it's good to have you back

It was wonderful, Weldy! :D I had a wonderful time. We didn't do much - we mainly relaxed on the beach, but that was perfect for me. We went on a hike one day, went surfing on Christmas Day, and on the one cloudy day we went shopping. It was wonderful.

Did you have a nice Christmas?

We used to have busy and loud Christmases, but now it's quiet, and normally spent on the beach. It's so much more relaxing and less stressful. :)

It was! :love:

Well, I gotta go now. I need to get a good night's sleep, as I have to go to work and actually be productive tomorrow. :lol: Have a good rest of your night! :hug:

Anyone home? :)

I'm at work today, and there's only about 15 people here in our office :ohmy: Mostly everyone has taken this week off. I really should have taken these extra few days, because there's nothing for me to do until the New Year! :lol:

:lol: I know I'm going to hear it many more times, and I don't mind. :D

My trip was absolutely heavenly! I had a wonderful time with my family and friends. I feel relaxed and rejuvinated, and great.

I spent most of my time reading and listening to my iPod on the beach. I went through 6 books! :lol: I'm a fast reader, and the books I brought were all pretty good.

I wish I could have stayed for longer, but it is good to be home again.

Aww well I'm glad you had such a good time!! Relaxing and having fun is the most important thing :yes:

What books did you read? I love reading books as well... :drool: Unfortunately I only seem to have time for reading during holidays :huh:

I read:

U2 at the End of the World (had never read that one before :reject: )
Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Chocolat (I don't remember the author, but it's the book the movie was based on)
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
The Last Juror by John Grisham
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

I love to read as well! I normally read a little bit every day, so I've been working on Les Mis for quite some time now, but finally finished it over my holiday.

Back
Top Bottom