PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi and Bye Dazz :hug:

Wild, any help would be appreciated :D

Thora, yeah, I'm so hyper about Dublin already.:happy: She's checked prices, and I don't even have to save up a whole month of the money I get next year from studying.
The only condition she had on me dragging her everywhere, was that I agreed to eat pizza for dinner the whole week. That's what we did in London :lol:

NUMB :drool:

OMG!!! I feel so bad! I realized I forgot to say I was leaving! I was in the car about a half hour on my way when I was like, "Crap, I didn't tell the PLEBA girls I was leaving.":sad: :banghead: I just got back to school, and I'm back. How is everyone?:hug:

Well, I have to go to bed now. Only six more hours until I have to get up again. :crazy:

Hi/Bye Brittany :wave:

Night everyone :hug:

Oh sure - I just get caught up and everyone leaves :p :wink:

<-- won the Fastest Crocheter competition today (for the day, not overall) - by one stitch :D

Hey everyone. Me and Kat wwatched this awesome programme before then we had such a laugh. Talking about men and such. :shifty:

:lmao:

Got to get to bed now. Got work in the morning. Am looking forward to next weekend as Kat has just got a new job and her Dad and his wife bought her some Champagne to celebrate. Were opening in next friday. :happy::hyper:

Night everyone. :hug:

x

Drea said:
Oh sure - I just get caught up and everyone leaves :p :wink:

<-- won the Fastest Crocheter competition today (for the day, not overall) - by one stitch :D

:hyper: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon: Drea Congrats!!! I've never been able to master the art of crocheting, so it's awesome to hear about people that do!

bonoishot said:
Hey everyone. Me and Kat wwatched this awesome programme before then we had such a laugh. Talking about men and such. :shifty:

:lmao:

Got to get to bed now. Got work in the morning. Am looking forward to next weekend as Kat has just got a new job and her Dad and his wife bought her some Champagne to celebrate. Were opening in next friday. :happy::hyper:

Night everyone. :hug:

x

Night Jem!:hug: I'm glad you had fun watching your, um "educational special?":whistle: and your intellecual conversation... Have fun at work tomorrow!

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
World Series is on.

Anita Baker sang the National Anthem.....she rocked :rockon:

Hi GG!! How are you and Mr. GG?:hug: How's the game? I don't care enough to watch, but I'm from 20 minutes south of Detroit, and everyone there is going crazy from what I understand. I'm at college a couple hrs. away, but the kids here are losing it too. I will never understand the appeal of sports...:shrug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG is still in Vegas until Thurs or Fri and I am still sick :(

But...at least I have the games to watch :yes:

Your husband is away too?:sad: So is Russty's. That's upsetting. I didn't know you were still feeling sick...:sad: I'm sorry. I hope you feel better really soon....perhaps...I have something to cheer you up...:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom