PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:
she is an out door cat now I have a few,but I don`t know where they are,one time I let it in the house,and it climbed into my couch,and I had to cut it open to get her out:slant:

Oh wow! :ohmy: My cat ChurchHill was an outdoor cat but he's made himself comfortable in our laundry room lol

flybabe said:
she is an out door cat now I have a few,but I don,one time I let it in the house,and it climbed into my couch,and I had to cut it open to get her out

I have a cat, Tigger. I miss him so much since I've been away at college.:sad: I know Sicy has pics. of her cats on Myspace and if you click on the link in her profile her homepage. My cat looks just like her gray cat, but with slightly longer fur. So :cute:

BonosBaby12 said:
lol they are a crazy bunch when they are all together. Oh their ages are 38,36,32,29. Ironically they are the ones who have gotten married first,lol. Us sisters are taking our time :wink:

Ain't no rush! My friends rushing to get married and are poppin out kids like popcorn. It's so crazy b/c they are around my age, and yet I have a hard enough time taking care of myself. And now I have a dog too! :ohmy:

redhotswami said:

Ain't no rush! My friends rushing to get married and are poppin out kids like popcorn. It's so crazy b/c they are around my age, and yet I have a hard enough time taking care of myself. And now I have a dog too! :ohmy:

4 brothers and sisters? :ohmy: Wow, how many kids are in your family?:eyebrow:

WRONG QUOTE!!! Sorry, that was supposed to be for Shannon's quote about her bros.!!!

redhotswami said:

I hear you on that! :lol: Only going to be 28 next year and there's so much I want to do before settling down. Now living in sin is another story :giggle: Love kid's but I won't be ready for them for a looooooong time!

U2isthebest said:

4 brothers and sisters? :ohmy: Wow, how many kids are in your family?:eyebrow:

WRONG QUOTE!!! Sorry, that was supposed to be for Shannon's quote about her bros.!!!

There are 7 of us all together,lol. The oldest one out of everyone is a sister who is 40 than I have a baby sister who is 25 going on 26.

U2isthebest said:

I have a cat, Tigger. I miss him so much since I've been away at college.:sad: I know Sicy has pics. of her cats on Myspace and if you click on the link in her profile her homepage. My cat looks just like her gray cat, but with slightly longer fur. So :cute:

cool, I once had a cat named tiger but we had to move and she ran away, I also have four more outdoor cats,three black ones and one black and white one

BonosBaby12 said:
Now living in sin is another story :giggle: Love kid's but I won't be ready for them for a looooooong time!

No way! You're not living in sin, you're living in love! Thats so :cute:. Besides, thats actually responsible to not start popping them out til you're ready.

:lol: At a friend's bachelor's party, another friend got up and told us all what "not" to do. His story is that he & his wife married, soon after she was changing from one birth control to the next. Well, what they didn't realize was that during the transition she actually became temporarly extremely fertile...or something. So :lol: within a year of their wedding they had their first child...and although he loves his daughter, he does agree that they could've spent more time together just as a couple.

Wayne - did you get my last msg??

BB12 - He's been yowling in a really whiny way all night, and right now he's doing the same thing too. He doesn't uusally make a lot of noise but the past few days.... it sounds like he is crying.

Back
Top Bottom