PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
Britt - liquid diets are the best diets ever!!!!! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

BD!! oh yeah, your av is :drool: though he looks a bit lonely without you.

:tsk: Mia let's try to set a good example...you're AWESOME remember?:lmao: I need a new av. too:hmm:

BonosBaby12 said:
Omg that would have been embarassing if she had meant Saturday night! :lol:

I know right! :lol: I mean professionalism and credibility have already been thrown out the window. But if she had said to me "Mia! I saw you yank that guy's nuts in the bar yesterday!" I would've prob lost all respect and dignity too...I'm trying desperately to not lose that!

hey BB,I was just tending to my cat,you know I wonderful when they have kittens,but now it`s close to winter and they don`t have kittens till spring :sad:

redhotswami said:

I know right! :lol: I mean professionalism and credibility have already been thrown out the window. But if she had said to me "Mia! I saw you yank that guy's nuts in the bar yesterday!" I would've prob lost all respect and dignity too...I'm trying desperately to not lose that!

:lol: thank god for HUGE miracles! Awww the video is great :sexywink:

BD - comin from afar, reachin for the stars!!!! :whistle: And yes, photoshop should definitely create a fine pic of you petting him.

Britt - Awesome people need awesome juice!

Shannon - GLAD TO HEAR IT! Be sure to stick to it, and follow up with plenty of exercise (i.e. cup goes up, cup goes down, bottle goes up, bottle goes down.)

redhotswami said:

:ohmy: :tsk: :shocked: :lmao: Do tell.......

redhotswami said:
BD - comin from afar, reachin for the stars!!!! :whistle: And yes, photoshop should definitely create a fine pic of you petting him.

Britt - Awesome people need awesome juice!

Shannon - GLAD TO HEAR IT! Be sure to stick to it, and follow up with plenty of exercise (i.e. cup goes up, cup goes down, bottle goes up, bottle goes down.)

Awesome juice? :eyebrow: Is that your Kryptonite?:ohmy:

Hey Brit, all the gory details of my story are in my latest journal entry :wink:

And maybe it isn't so much kryptonite as it is a...supplement. I have loads of fun without it...but it definitely adds some spice to my life :)

redhotswami said:
Hey Brit, all the gory details of my story are in my latest journal entry :wink:

And maybe it isn't so much kryptonite as it is a...supplement. I have loads of fun without it...but it definitely adds some spice to my life :)

*runs to check out journal*:wink: supplement...:lmao:

she is an out door cat now I have a few,but I don`t know where they are,one time I let it in the house,and it climbed into my couch,and I had to cut it open to get her out:slant:

Back
Top Bottom