PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:foreheadslap: Shannon! Okay so I am a fool, and at first glance I thought your new 'tar was Mulder w/ a flashlight. I was all :hyper: :drool:

:lol: but then I got a closer look and was slapped in the face by harsh cold reality.

BonosBaby12 said:
How you doing Mia? :flirt: Btw my sister loved your story :wink:
I'm doing much better now :sexywink:

:lol: yeah I had a bit of a scare w/ my story...one of my students said to me this morning "I think I saw you downtown over the weekend!" Thankfully, she meant during the day when I was walking.

redhotswami said:
:foreheadslap: Shannon! Okay so I am a fool, and at first glance I thought your new 'tar was Mulder w/ a flashlight. I was all :hyper: :drool:

:lol: but then I got a closer look and was slapped in the face by harsh cold reality.

:lmao: sorry for the confusion there! But you know that is a great idea about Mulder :hmm:

Michael (my avatar) stalks my dreams :flirt:

redhotswami said:

I'm doing much better now :sexywink:

:lol: yeah I had a bit of a scare w/ my story...one of my students said to me this morning "I think I saw you downtown over the weekend!" Thankfully, she meant during the day when I was walking.

Ooooh I love the way you talk :sexywink: Omg that would have been embarassing if she had meant Saturday night! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom