PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have to check that out after I finish downloading some stuff.

Sorry I disappeared earlier things got crazy here and I had to referee. :madwife: :lol:

Bri :hug: :) :hug: Drea :hug: SG

I'm doing okay. Just been busy. I've had to finish up Halloween costumes. Thankfully I didn't take any extra orders this year like usual. I've been designing some new handbags as well I was hoping to get up online before Halloween, but that probably isn't going to happen. I'll be happy just to get the one finished that I started. :giggle: And at some point I have to find us a new place to live. :laugh: I may have to end up driving 650 miles next week. Oh joy. :huh: :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Bri :hug: :) :hug: Drea :hug: SG

I'm doing okay. Just been busy. I've had to finish up Halloween costumes. Thankfully I didn't take any extra orders this year like usual. I've been designing some new handbags as well I was hoping to get up online before Halloween, but that probably isn't going to happen. I'll be happy just to get the one finished that I started. :giggle: And at some point I have to find us a new place to live. :laugh: I may have to end up driving 650 miles next week. Oh joy. :huh: :wink:

Whoa! You've been busy! You design handbags?:drool: You may be my new hero. LOL. Driving 650 miles?:yikes: I hope it works out so you don't have to go...

The kids are doing okay when they aren't driving me crazy. :lol: They are finally eating their dinner. I talked to B for a bit earlier, but he was just pissing me off so I told him to go. He hates to talk on the phone and he doesn't email so its hard to communicate with him. This is one of the huge issues we have. When we aren't living together we often don't speak for a long time. It didn't bother me before, but right now its to hard to deal with everything on my own. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day.

Russty Cat said:
The kids are doing okay when they aren't driving me crazy. :lol: They are finally eating their dinner. I talked to B for a bit earlier, but he was just pissing me off so I told him to go. He hates to talk on the phone and he doesn't email so its hard to communicate with him. This is one of the huge issues we have. When we aren't living together we often don't speak for a long time. It didn't bother me before, but right now its to hard to deal with everything on my own. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day.

Ohh..I'm sorry..:sad: Most guys aren't that good w/phone communication...heck most guys aren't good w/communication in general:rolleyes: I hope he can get home soon so things will be easier for you guys!!:yes:

U2isthebest said:

Whoa! You've been busy! You design handbags?:drool: You may be my new hero. LOL. Driving 650 miles?:yikes: I hope it works out so you don't have to go...

:lol: in my other life I'm an artist. I do alot of different stuff, but currently not much of anything since everything is packed. :giggle: I am going to hopefully throw together a few skirts for myself this week though after the kids costumes are done.

Russty Cat said:

:lol: in my other life I'm an artist. I do alot of different stuff, but currently not much of anything since everything is packed. :giggle: I am going to hopefully throw together a few skirts for myself this week though after the kids costumes are done.

That's awesome! Let's just say the artistic gene *ahem* skipped me. What are your kids being for Halloween?

Sad_Girl said:
Russty :yikes: thats a lot of driving!

but Busy can be a good thing :hug: you'll get through everything just fine :yes:

Thankfully I've done it before with just me and the girls. Its not my favorite thing to do, but I can if I have to. Lots and lots of U2 helps. ;) Thank heaven for my ipod, speakers, and lots of batteries. hehe

Russty Cat said:

Thankfully I've done it before with just me and the girls. Its not my favorite thing to do, but I can if I have to. Lots and lots of U2 helps. ;) Thank heaven for my ipod, speakers, and lots of batteries. hehe

That was the greatest thing I've ever heard!!! In your car w/the iPod, do you just have to plug in the speakers, or is more complicated?:eyebrow: I made a list of my 15 best U2 driving songs....

U2isthebest said:

That's awesome! Let's just say the artistic gene *ahem* skipped me. What are your kids being for Halloween?

Its probably just hidden. ;)

They are being pirates. The oldest wanted to be a pirate, so by default the youngest is going to be one as well to. Usually I do different costumes for both of them, but this year I'm to tired to bother. :laugh:

Do you guys have any plans for Halloween? SG what is Jeffy going to be this year?

Russty Cat said:

They are being pirates. The oldest wanted to be a pirate, so by default the youngest is going to be one as well to. Usually I do different costumes for both of them, but this year I'm to tired to bother. :laugh:

Do you guys have any plans for Halloween? SG what is Jeffy going to be this year?

Pirates...Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom...:drool: :drool: :drool:. They can be fun. I bet the costumes look amazing! And the artistic gene...must be a very good "hider" because I haven't found it in 18 years. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Pirates :cute:

Jeffy wants to be Ang / Avatar from the Nickelodeon Cartoon but his father bought him a Darth Vader costume - so we'll see what he ends up doing for the halloween party

he doesn't like to actually go trick or treating, (we've taken him every year, but after a little bit he always asks to go home) but he loves to hand out the candy at home, so he'll do the school party, the party at his dad's work, then he'll come home, take off the costume and hand out candy. It's so sweet! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Pirates :cute:

Jeffy wants to be Ang / Avatar from the Nickelodeon Cartoon but his father bought him a Darth Vader costume - so we'll see what he ends up doing for the halloween party

he doesn't like to actually go trick or treating, (we've taken him every year, but after a little bit he always asks to go home) but he loves to hand out the candy at home, so he'll do the school party, the party at his dad's work, then he'll come home, take off the costume and hand out candy. It's so sweet! :heart:

Aww...that's so cute! I was actually the same way when I was litttle. I couldn't wait to get home from trick-or-treating, so I could help my dad pass out candy..:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom