PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
:love: :heart: :love: :heart: :love: :heart: : love: : heart:
DSC00621.jpg

:sad: I was in Chatham, three hours away and not a PGPer in sight :sad:

Drea said:

Definitely :hug: Would NI be coming too, or is the thought of that many Pleba girls in one place too frightening for him to comtemplate? :wink:

It depends whether U2 are on tour or not :lol:

NI really wants to go to TO, after i told him about it, but we'll have to see :wink:

He's used to Pleba girls now, they've stayed in his house and he's spent time with a few of them :shifty:

He's always asking after you all :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
That's nice that you have a week off, Wild! :hug:

I'm so excited too, Drea! :D Did you enter the U2 contest yet?

I'm not entering :sad: because (a)I can't find my birth certificate and thus can't get across the border, and (b)this is very likely a weekday (I didn't even bother to check the date), and I wouldn't be able to get the time off work... :sigh:

Drea said:

I'm not entering :sad: because (a)I can't find my birth certificate and thus can't get across the border, and (b)this is very likely a weekday (I didn't even bother to check the date), and I wouldn't be able to get the time off work... :sigh:

:hug: That's understandable.

I don't have a Canadian passport at the moment - it's being processed right now. However, I do have a US one, so hopefully that would be okay.

I don't have any vacation days left because I've already booked them for December, so who knows what I would do if I won. Probably just take the days off w/o pay or something.

I probably won't even win, but it's nice to enter and try! :)

Goodnight Wild! :hug: Sweet dreams!

^Not doing them until you have to is even better :lol: I have a brand new 18 piece set (6 settings) that I bought at Ikea two weeks ago when my sister moved to TO that I haven't opened yet... I end up using the same few dishes to wash as little as possible (well, I never said housekeeping was my strong suit :wink: )

daygloeyes2 said:
I have a sinus infection. I'm congested, my ears are popping, and my head feels like its going to explode! :happy:

Welcome to my world. :happy: :|

I know how you feel. :( :hug: I hope you feel better soon! :heart:

Just popping in for a sec- I'm going to bed now. Hope you all had a good weekend! :hug: :heart:

I can't believe a year ago today I had 5 amazing milliseconds with Wild, Jem, and Fly. :heart: :love:
And that yesterday, while I was listening to u2 with my lil cousin, at that exact same time last year I was waiting for u2 to come out on stage. :hyper:

:heart: Memories (and the girls who helped make them) :heart:

I wish it was happening again.....

Luv y'all :kiss:

Sorry I missed everyone. Its been a long weekend. But I just wanted you all to know that I love you all! :heart: Sometimes life has a way of walking up and smacking you upside the head and reminding you how important people are in your life. So now that my head has stopped ringing :giggle: You girls and our few special guys are the best! I can't believe its been almost a year since my show. I wish I could have had more Plebans with me. But damn after waiting for so many years it was amazing. And the one special Pleban who was with me made it even better.

:hug: :heart: :drool: :love:

Back
Top Bottom