PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay new thread! :D Does eggnog count? :drool:

Dazz, sorry I keep lurking and not posting - I get time to catch up a bit but not post. :reject:

That having been said, :hug: for everyone, especially MTE. Losing a friend is always horrible, but at this time of year it seems worse... :hug: :hug: You know we're here for you.

GG, good luck on the exam! Bad enough I have to work on Christmas Eve, scheduling an exam then sucks!

They're letting us go home at 12:30 though...

If I don't post here again before tomorrow, I hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas! :hug: :heart:

Did someone say Mr. Mullen?! :wink:

We hiked up Diamond Head this morning. Man, I'd forgotten how intense of a hike it is. I was all sweaty and gross when we got to the top. :lol: We didn't make it for sunrise, but we were there before it got too hot. As we were getting to the bottom of the hike, a rescue helicopter was arriving to cart someone off the top. :uhoh: :yikes: Apparently that's a regular thing - people don't read the signs and don't realize how hard of a hike it is, and combined with the heat they overexert themselves and start having medical problems. :tsk:

It rained for an hour or so this afternoon (just after we had gotten to the beach), but it seems to be improving now. We're going for dinner at the nice revolving restaurant overlooking the city, so hopefully there will be a nice sunset for us to see.

Merry Christmas in advance to all my girls! :hug:

Carrying these over from the last thread, because I am slow to catch up!

bono2pants.jpg

Bono says "I dressed myself!"

5283773587_5ced70731b_b.jpg

Bono says, "BOOBIES!!"

I'd say that takes care of my highly intellectual post quotient for today. ;)

Yay for Thora and her hike! Very cool! :D

Happy Holidays to everyone :hug:

bono-edge-fun-5s-comet.gif

wild wanted drunk photos of the boys. :hmm: I'll see what I can do later when I return. I have none of myself. :shifty:

By the way, I dunno if you folks have seen any vids from Perth II of Boots or Crazy, but Adam stopped right in front of me and jumped around like a mad thing for at least 30 seconds in each song. (He may or may not have been facing in the other direction, and I may or may not have videoed 26 seconds of it in Crazy.)

Now, we all know and love Comet's Bouncing Bono gif... Will there now be a Bouncing Adam to go with it? :hyper:

:hug: Wild glad to see you return for a bit

Dazz, sorry I keep lurking and not posting - I get time to catch up a bit but not post. : reject:
Oh, that's OK, ali- i know youy're at work at that time. And sometimes you answer me the next day! :D

Mom and I are going out for Mai Tais on Christmas. I'll be Mullened. : shifty: : drunk:
indeedy! have fun! :hug:

GDSOB!!! I typed this huge long post on my teeny tiny iPod & lost it when I hit "back" instead of send : doh:
ooo all that careful typing for nothing! :madspit:

i get upset enough when i lose a long post :no: here on a regular kb! LOL!

By the way, I dunno if you folks have seen any vids from Perth II of Boots or Crazy, but Adam stopped right in front of me and jumped around like a mad thing for at least 30 seconds in each song. (He may or may not have been facing in the other direction, and I may or may not have videoed 26 seconds of it in Crazy.)
:applaud: what fun!

So you got vid of Adams arse bouncing about? Lol - I don't think I've ever seen Adam bounce
Yeah, or certainly no Adam's girl here I've heard eve mention such an occurence!

Amy congrats on the car!:hug:

comet :hug: scary weather outyour way! yikes!

VP: thanks for re-explaining all of that....
I remember your frustration! I remember reading your Big Oops post the next day, or re-telling the story here the first time, that you were at the family party and explaining to select few why Sarah wasn't there. I didn't know about the "Bob the Builder" stuff!

goog luck again, GG!

Thora congrats on your hike up Diamondhead! Hope you all had another great meal at the revolving retaurant.

Back
Top Bottom