PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so the 4 songs from the Salome Tapes I'm most
gratefully, fabulously stunned by are

(She's Gonna) Blow Your House Down #2
firey, funky, hot

I Feel Free
(UTEOTW beginning riffs)
majeststic, semi-dreamy/trancey beauty

Here Comes The Sunset (reminds me of The Velvet Underground's <occasional> dreamy side)
beautiful!

Calling Out To Someone
a slower paced <not by much> more extended <between beats> riffing than UTEOTW's beginning riff there in IFF>
still~ majestic, some beautiful wordless vocalizing from Bono as well lyrics

i've only heard it in full (it's short ?1:07 mins) once.now it seems to be cutting off at about :46 secs

Music IS .... :bow::bow: such a blessing !!!

AND......

before one of my fav people tells me how she wants to/but hasn't heard the Salome Tapes .....

After all my looking up these things on YT,
here's the easiest way i can think of >>>

> just put in U2 Blow Your House Down #2
along with that vid- you'll get a series of other outtakes listed below, to the side, or both depending (i guess) on the speed/version of your computer & ? Flash software....many from TST

you can pick from there! :D
Have fun!!!
:hug: :wave:

:uhoh: Yeah I know that feeling. I have an exam tomorrow I haven't really focussed on since october.

We need a new thread. That's much more important. :yes: Now what title....

I like the first one, GG! :up: :D

Hai, thread. We were supposed to get a lot of snow last night, but all we got was rain. :lol: :love: I love it when that happens! :D

BLnarples.jpg

*riiiiiiiip* Oops, my bad. How did these buttons wind up on the floor? Sorry 'bout your shirt, Larry. :reject:

:macdevil:

Hope the ankle gets better soooooon, MTE. At least you work from home and don't have to walk/drive to work. Just send the naughty cat out in the cold to pick up some groceries and you'll be better in no time.

Back
Top Bottom