PGP - getting Mullened on some Irish Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jem
omg! what fiesty little one! :lol:
and "suddenly I had bread in my mouth" !!! :lol:

VP: oh, dear, Poor Sarah!
I may not have wanted children, but I often enjoy being around them for a few hours, as long as they aren't screaming/screeching/crying too much, or being really obstinently messy time after time!

I saw five shows here this month... I saw five in Europe last year but I'm guessing you meant the recent ones. :)

I didn't witness any spanking myself... Apparently there was at least one spank at a show I saw, but I must have missed it. Ah well, that's what You Tube is for I guess. *L*

5 is a lot!!! but never enough ;)
sorry that you didn't caught any spanks, but yep, YouTube is very helpful on this! gives a chance to totally look out for the spanks... i remember that i've spent a few hours looking for spanks:reject:
only one spanking on the AUS/NZ leg of the tour???:hmm: i think Larry deserves to be spanked for being so lazy with those spankings! :lol::D

OMG Gg!! :love: The mailman just stopped by, and I spent the last 5 mionutes trying to open a package from your side of town. :heart: oooommmggg :drool::drool::drool::drool: YUMMMY!!! I never had those before, they are amaaazing. Thank you! My favorite is the dark chocolate. mmmmmguhyummm! :hug:

:love: Right back atcha!!! :lol: I got your card today. What timing! Nice pictures you used. :shifty: *salutes back*

:shifty: So where do I order my free Bono rib?

vlcsnap485377xa3.jpg

...and then they made out.

:drool: Ohai Cowboy Edge. *adds to folder* I really have way too little cowboy Edge pics. FAR too little. Must solve that this friday.

i vote for yes! a little change is always good :) what are you thinking about?

i've barely visited a hair dresser myself... just taking the scissors and doing a little cut-cut-cut here and there :D

btw, hi, Kristen! :wave:

Change is good indeed. My hair's gotten way too long as well, will cut it next week or so. :crack: just vacuumed my bedroom floor. YOu would not believe the amount of hairs that I got rid of.

:D Got your card btw! Thanks

Change is good indeed. My hair's gotten way too long as well, will cut it next week or so. :crack: just vacuumed my bedroom floor. YOu would not believe the amount of hairs that I got rid of.

:D Got your card btw! Thanks

you should try rolling around or something - you'll get rid of even more hair and soon you'll be bald and don't have to worry about a haircut anymore!

hah, glad that Santa Bono arrived to you safe and sound! :)

how's life?? exams done already? and how's it doing with the prettyboy?

That will only put even MORE hair on the floor. :crack: Need less!

Life is good, holiday week at last. Today is Zelda day, rest of the week work or focussing on my NY party.
Prettyboy, well I texted him to wish him happy holidays as I hadn't seen him at karate. He never responded... that's clear enough for me. :rolleyes: Boys!

That will only put even MORE hair on the floor. :crack: Need less!

Life is good, holiday week at last. Today is Zelda day, rest of the week work or focussing on my NY party.
Prettyboy, well I texted him to wish him happy holidays as I hadn't seen him at karate. He never responded... that's clear enough for me. :rolleyes: Boys!

Zelda day? this sounds like a day of the fortune teller or something... Zelda's are always fortune tellers! is there a glass ball involved? :D

bastard prettyboy... :madwife:or maybe he has forgot his phone somewhere... or too lazy to text back! you will eventually see him at the karate, guess he better make it up to you then! boys! :tsk:

Uh no, Zelda as in the game. :wink:

I doubt it. He just doesn't care. :shrug:

ah! i've said before, i happen to know about 0% about games...

well, you can never understand those darn boys.... maybe just something happened and that's why he hasn't shown up in the karate nor texted you back... just give him a good punch next time in the karate, accidentally! yeah, payback is good! :D *evil*

got to go now... will be back later :)

Back
Top Bottom