PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great title!

:drool:

And yes Dis....that is the boy i want to ask out :combust:

But the last time i tried to talk to him like that he went soooooo shy and stuffs....and we're only starting to talk again since. :yes:

But come on....snuggly winter morning cuddles are always going to be a step in the right direction :cute: :heart:

bono_gal said:
Great title!

:drool:

And yes Dis....that is the boy i want to ask out :combust:

But the last time i tried to talk to him like that he went soooooo shy and stuffs....and we're only starting to talk again since. :yes:

But come on....snuggly winter morning cuddles are always going to be a step in the right direction :cute: :heart:

awww he's shy:cute::heart:

Do something to surprise him:love:

winter morning cuddles:drool:

Quite frequently while looking through U2 pics I find myself reacting immediately to a pic - 'Wow, he is SOooo hot :combust: !' or 'Wow, he is Soo sweet :love: !' but I think this is a first. or at least unusual enough that i went 'wow, did I just say that about Edge? :ohmy:

as soon as I saw this picture I went Oh! He is SOOO cute! :love: :cute: :flirt: and I got a big silly grin on my face
Img0887.jpg

girls! :hug: :heart: he didnt shut it :angry:

I havne't been on- I have SOOOO MUCH HW!! and i have to pack because i'm practically leaving right after school tomorrow :crazy:

who wants to help me with a fill in the blank english poem? :happy: :lol:

My time at school is boring
I am 16 years old and know _________
My parents _______ and my friends _______.
Life is exciting and I cannot wait to ________ and change into ________.

What do you think of ________ and _________ and how does that ___________?

A child said _________ and made me remember _________ and ________.

I am not _________ or __________ because I am too ___________. Yet I am ___________ and __________.

I bequeath myself to ___________ and will be remembered for _______.

:banghead: we are allowed to put anything we want but I don't know what to do!! :lol: :reject:

Oh! :ohmy: which wet dream comment BG??? and yes, new boy's pretty cute! :cute: will you be telling him we said that? :sexywink:

BG...new boy is really cute:cute::drool: you two would make a really really cute pair! and your kids would be beautiful:yes::wink:

don't get any idea young lady:shame: your too young:shame::wink:

Wilds wet dream comment made me vomit:lmao::yuck:

Hey Weldy:wave:

sami0201 said:
girls! :hug: :heart: he didnt shut it :angry:

I havne't been on- I have SOOOO MUCH HW!! and i have to pack because i'm practically leaving right after school tomorrow :crazy:

who wants to help me with a fill in the blank english poem? :happy : :l ol:

My time at school is boring
I am 16 years old and know _________
My parents _______ and my friends _______.
Life is exciting and I cannot wait to ________ and change into ________.

What do you think of ________ and _________ and how does that ___________?

A child said _________ and made me remember _________ and ________.

I am not _________ or __________ because I am too ___________. Yet I am ___________ and __________.

I bequeath myself to ___________ and will be remembered for _______.

:banghead: we are allowed to put anything we want but I don't know what to do!! :lol: :reject:

:evil: I would do it for you, but you would get in a LOT of trouble :lmao:

susanp6 said:
My parents suck and my friends rock Sami?

thanks! I don't think I'll put that they suck, but I put that my friends are amazing :love:

I should put my friends are all people I've never met in person but I love them more than some of my real friends!!! :lmao:

Well, i think Edgy looks as though he has the sun in his eyes :love: and well, i didn't give him a big squeeze but he squeezed me :cute: :hug: :edge:

:sigh: what a moment that was!!!! :happy: :dance:

omg sami..that poem is driving me crazy:lmao:

put it in the Lemonade stand and see what people come up with:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom