PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I HATE MY DAD.

there's singles on TM RIGHT NOW for 11/22 in the same section and he won't let me buy two

HE PROMISED I COUDL GO IF I FOUND FOR FACE

I'm about to cry I'm not even kidding I can't believe him
I guess I can't trust or believe anythign he says anymore

jobob said:
hey, anyone else see where Bono's gonna be interviewed on 60 Minutes on Sunday night?

:hyper:

jobob runs to set her VCR ... :wink:

forget taping Desperate Housewives -- you all know I'm one of those annoying people who can buy it.

I'd heard it was supposed to be focused on Larry and Adam

Two words for y'all..........

Blame SG. :|

justdontlookMCG2.jpg

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Two words for y'all..........

Blame SG. :|

justdontlookMCG2.jpg

Three more words:

That's not sexy.

:laugh:

I'm not going to stand near any vending machines at my office tomorrow, just in case DG's read this post and decides to hide behind one, and rock it in front of my body.

I can see the headline on Reuters Oddly Enough now: "Detroit woman killed by Coke machine." And the quote from my company's owner: "If we hadn't kept that 50-cent Coke machine for our employees when we moved into this building three years ago, maybe this tragedy wouldn't have happened." :sad:

jobob said:

Three more words:

That's not sexy.

:laugh:

I'm not going to stand near any vending machines at my office tomorrow, just in case DG's read this post and decides to hide behind one, and rock it in front of my body.

I can see the headline on Reuters Oddly Enough now: "Detroit woman killed by Coke machine." And the quote from my company's owner: "If we hadn't kept that 50-cent Coke machine for our employees when we moved into this building three years ago, maybe this tragedy wouldn't have happened." :sad:

:reject:

at first I was like 'Fifty cents? thats a good price, that's half price for a coke'

Oh. wait. she's talking about the rapper guy :reject:

oh and another thought- I made my flight for tomorrow and my parents let me miss 3 days of school for the SOLE PURPOSE of seeing the boys in NYC- now he won't buy me tickets? :confused: :angry:

Sad_Girl said:

WTF :confused: did you ask them?

yes!! I don't get it, I just don't get it. It's not my mom it's my dad. She's telling him "why won't you get them for her?" I hear her. He won't buy them. I DON'T GET IT!!!! I'm not kidding- the reason I'm leaving tomorrow instead of next Wednesday was TO SEE U2. He KNEW THAT! He PROMISED he'd get me tickets if I found for face or a little above! I honestly think he likes seeing me upset. I don't understand him.

Back
Top Bottom