PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Awwww Sami :hug: :hug:

Hi again Dis - i was saying that i'm just about to leave&watch Bono stroking his pussy!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :faint:

um....what?...exsqueeze me:yikes:

:lmao:

thanks for the scratches sg:drool:

DIS!!!! :ohmy: :lmao: during An Cat Dubh, Bono apparently pretends to stroke a pussycat, then does the crawling around, that naughty tease :shame: :combust: :faint:

I should be off to see it so what am i waiting for?! :shrug: :angel:

Sad_Girl said:

:adam: Feck, it's NOT?
:larry: then why'd I bring my speedo?

:drool: Now there's a very nice thought...

:adam: in a speedo would be an even nicer one, but... :ohmy: might be just a little bit um... revealing :sexywink:

*goes back to catching up*

Drea said:

:drool: Now there's a very nice thought...

:adam: in a speedo would be an even nicer one, but... :ohmy: might be just a little bit um... revealing :sexywink:

*goes back to catching up*

5f9a0e69.jpg

:adam: :D Never gonna happen :lol:

Hi&bye Drea :wave:

Rite well i'm def going to D-R-A-G meself away this time so goodnite to you all! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope to have some rather nice dreams too :ohmy: :drool: should be good :D :heart: :eek:

~BrightestStar~ said:
must. cleanse. mind.

bonobathtub.jpg

:drool:
Much better.....

That's what I'm talkin' about ...

Hola, mi Udos amigas. :wave:

I'm rippin' random CDs into my iPod instead of answering library job ads. Funny how I want to respond to Help Wanted ads while I'm at work and don't want to do it while I'm at home, isn't it ...

:wink:

hey, anyone else see where Bono's gonna be interviewed on 60 Minutes on Sunday night?

:hyper:

jobob runs to set her VCR ... :wink:

and then remembers she ran out of tape taping Lost last night while she was out (seeing "Capote") at the movies last night

:grumpy:

forget taping Desperate Housewives -- you all know why ... :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom