PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: Did Edge design it? :ohmy: Sounds like something he'd invent :wink:

How'd you know?! :ohmy:

He said as long as I use it for good, I can keep it. :happy:.......or if I make it rain on B. (thus making him all wet :drool: )

He keeps calling but I dont wanna give it back, if he wants it that bad, he'll have to come to get it.

:wink:

The Sad Punk said:
HowtoDismantle.gif

Surely this counts.
:laugh:!!

Bono coming towards me just staring with this huge fly-style grin on his face :faint: :faint: :faint:

Didn't manage to track them down since then tho' :( Think i might have missed them by a short while when i tried back in June but i'm not complaining cos i got one hell of an encounter&esp with B man oh my lordy!!!! :drool: :drool:

I love that cartoon! :lol:

And Weldy she CAN make it summer or spring, just within the boundaries of the beanie itself... winter on the outside, summer on the inside :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I love that cartoon! :lol:

And Weldy she CAN make it summer or spring, just within the boundaries of the beanie itself... winter on the outside, summer on the inside :wink:

Even if she goes outside....it still would be summer or spring where she goes....you did say WITHIN the boundaries of the beanie itself....so that includes when she goes outside.

Weldy - You mean about the fly like grin? Oh god yes indeed, i kid you not as Edge would say!!! :ohmy: He was driven up to The Holiday Inn and jumped out AND looked straight over at us from the other side of the Merc&he hardly took his eyes off us& i was like OMFG! I can't breathe&my heart's pounding AND i think i'm walking in treacle too!!!! :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Weldy - You mean about the fly like grin? Oh god yes indeed, i kid you not as Edge would say!!! :ohmy: He was driven up to The Holiday Inn and jumped out AND looked straight over at us from the other side of the Merc&he hardly took his eyes off us& i was like OMFG! I can't breathe&my heart's pounding AND i think i'm walking in treacle too!!!! :drool: :drool:

:yes: :ohmy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Even if she goes outside....it still would be summer or spring where she goes....you did say WITHIN the boundaries of the beanie itself....so that includes when she goes outside.

just inside the beanie... all around her it would be winter still

8785-3.jpg

I wondered why you seem to have been gone for a while Wild! :wink: thought you'd done 1 of 3 things:

1) Gone off to be with NI

2) Watching a tv show or

3) Re-watching An Cat Dubh&B crawling&stroking!!!! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle:

Is the poor smilie dude on the left B? :lol:

:lmao:

Here's another move in Tai Kwan Edgie:
5.gif

See the most important thing is developing a reputation/persona of being relatively benign and unthreatening, so people fall for the little 'turn around' thing :wink:

Well i must be off now....

Yoga edgie is quite..........intresting :lol:

My scabies are bleeding and the look really icky now :sad:

My lit work is driving me mad too :scream:

Yes BG needs sleep!

Goodnight everyone! :wave:

:clonelove: to clones!

:sislove: to dis who has disappeared it would seem :laugh:

and big :kiss:es to everyone else!

xx :hug: xx

Indeed Weldy! It's all truer than true!!!!! :yes: that man was having quite the effect on me like he just kept looking at me and i'm like oh please god :combust: :faint: i can't take anymore of Bono staring at me so intensely :no:

susanp6 said:
I wondered why you seem to have been gone for a while Wild! :wink: thought you'd done 1 of 3 things:

1) Gone off to be with NI

2) Watching a tv show or

3) Re-watching An Cat Dubh&B crawling&stroking!!!! :drool:

My first thought was i'll go and watch An Cat Dubh.....and then i remembered the TV wouldn't be working :lmao:

SO i went and found NI :shifty:

Candlelight :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom