PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, Edge is great Susan :yes: he looked into my eyes for a long moment and gave me this little acknowledging crinkle-eyed smile ... I can't really describe it, but it was very sweet

You mean :D about meeting Edgy Weldy? Yes, really!!!! :yes: he was wearing that spangly, sparkly leather jacket SG&i could feeeeel the absolute quality of the leather :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:
BG...new boy is really cute: cute:: drool: you two would make a really really cute pair! and your kids would be beautiful: yes:: wink:

don't get any idea young lady: shame: your too young: shame:: wink:

Wilds wet dream comment made me vomit: lmao:: yuck:

Hey Weldy:wave:

:lmao:

BG/New Boy kids :drool:

*thinks about making such kids

:lmao:

Nah, i really dont think he likes me.......but he's still hawt to look at. Still great to talk to. Still makes me laugh & smile and he's great to snuggle up to at 8:30 on a frosty morning :combust:

Yeah Sami, he's the one in the blue. The other guy is this dude called Brett. He plays in the band i went to see on sunday, i used to talk to him but then we both dropped english language so i dont see him much anymore!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:ohmy: They would give out crazy stuff too Dis :ohmy:

I know...it would be funny as hell..and maybe sami could piece something together and make a killer poem:lmao:

susanp6 said:
You mean :D about meeting Edgy Weldy? Yes, really!!!! :yes: he was wearing that spangly, sparkly leather jacket SG&i could feeeeel the absolute quality of the leather :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yes....I only got to see him from a distance....but I talked to another fan (I didn't catch her name but she was tall, skinny and african american...from cleveland) said that Edge gave her a sharpie cause she had her hand out for a handshake.

BRI!!!! :love:

They're talking about George Bush on the news on the tv at the mo' :tsk: :rolleyes:

Yes, Weldy and i was EXTREMELY lucky too since there was only me and 1 other girl who i'd got talking to that day waiting for them&we were SOOOOOOO damn lucky to have gotten that close and without any of these barriers, bodyguards or anything :D :bow: :combust: :hyper:

It's always smaller crowds that go to meet them over here so i had quite a time of it :drool: :drool:

:lol: should I put it in LS? :hmm:

ok I'll do it- can you imagine if my teacher comes on U2 boards though? :lmao: :ohmy:

:censored: my mom's screaming at me to get off- one of you do it for me! I'll check back later!

:kiss:

susanp6 said:
BRI!!!! :love:

They're talking about George Bush on the news on the tv at the mo' :tsk: :rolleyes:

Yes, Weldy and i was EXTREMELY lucky too since there was only me and 1 other girl who i'd got talking to that day waiting for them&we were SOOOOOOO damn lucky to have gotten that close and without any of these barriers, bodyguards or anything :D :bow: :combust: :hyper:

It's always smaller crowds that go to meet them over here so i had quite a time of it :drool: :drool:

Yea...just be thankfull...there was a good size crowd waiting to meet the band when I went to see them in Chicago....but I'm also thankfull I got to meet some of the girls while I was waiting in the :yuck: worthy heat with a bad cough.

I've got a VERY perverted mind too as far as Bono is concerned Bri!!! :drool: :drool:

I got my U2 dvd today so i'm thinking of going off in about half an hour to drool over B crawling at An Cat Dubh!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

'was all frosty here today too btw!!! :cute:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm not bad. :hug:
It's snowing! and FREEZING!! :grumpy:*shivers*

:eyebrow: It's cold out here in Illinois too....and I'm the one who should be freezing right now since I'm only wearing a pair of jeans and a sports bra.

Don't worry....I'm putting on a long sleeved shirt and a U2 shirt over that when I got out.....I'm not THAT stupid! :lmao: :reject: :hug:

Oh i'm MEGA MEGA thankful Weldy!!!! :yes: :love: you better believe it! I was so aware of how VERY lucky i was since i knew from reading Q mag, etc of how people in America had to stand behind all these barrier things and i'm thinking to myself: God, no way!!! :huh: it's so amazing how fortunate i am being able to meet them with only a handful of people or just 2 when i saw them the 2nd time :yes:

One of the things that made me like this: :faint: was when Bono came out of his Mercedes at 2 am and he had his bodyguard with him, and on seeing us 2, he waved him off into the hotel& i was like :eek: :combust: OMFG!!!! We're gonna have him all to ourselves!!!!!!

susanp6 said:
Oh i'm MEGA MEGA thankful Weldy!!!! :yes: :love: you better believe it! I was so aware of how VERY lucky i was since i knew from reading Q mag, etc of how people in America had to stand behind all these barrier things and i'm thinking to myself: God, no way!!! :huh: it's so amazing how fortunate i am being able to meet them with only a handful of people or just 2 when i saw them the 2nd time :yes:

One of the things that made me like this: :faint: was when Bono came out of his Mercedes at 2 am and he had his bodyguard with him, and on seeing us 2, he waved him off into the hotel& i was like :eek: :combust: OMFG!!!! We're gonna have him all to ourselves!!!!!!

One of these days I'll come over to your area when the boys come over there...you are very lucky! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom