PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
underwear2.jpg

:lmao:!!

Right before writing a statistics test....

Now everybody, I'd just like to ask that you please don't try and eat your papers. Last test there were these bite marks on the paper that made evaluating them much more difficullt....

Class: :eyebrow:

Yes, yes...people were chewing on their papers....

*dramatic pause*

Because they thought the were a piece of cake!!!! :eeklaugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Right before writing a statistics test....

Now everybody, I'd just like to ask that you please don't try and eat your papers. Last test there were these bite marks on the paper that made evaluating them much more difficullt....

Class: :eyebrow:

Yes, yes...people were chewing on their papers....

*dramatic pause*

Because they thought the were a piece of cake!!!! :eeklaugh:

Oh! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Ok, so it's not actually going to be longer than usual. I'm going to split it up into two seperate chapters. :reject:

I'm about to post the first of them though :wink:

that way I can work more on the second part tomorrow and add onto it, just like usual.

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, so it's not actually going to be longer than usual. I'm going to split it up into two seperate chapters. :reject:

I'm about to post the first of them though :wink:

that way I can work more on the second part tomorrow and add onto it, just like usual.

:hyper:!

Btw, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I really loved the last chapter! :love:

is there Bono? :hyper: :reject:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:
I wonder if Lorn (Lauren? ??? ), my new good friend, aka "the poster guy"...has it...

Isn't it of B..as the fly..in that kneel/lean postition....with ZOOtv in big neon type lettering?
Nope... that one is from saved by the bell the col. years...:nerd:
The one from MRS. DF, B is wearing the leather vest and leaning against a wall :drool: YOU of all people should have noticed that!!:shame:

Back
Top Bottom