PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 [R&H]Story for Molly............. for noobs from :hmm: mid 2006 onwards.....i think!

OK Molly....................

this is sorta one of those Metaphorically speaking...........
........stories - like--
how many people ACTUALLY KNOW anyone who's Won the lottery.....so they figure on some level *maybe* :lol: it really isn't ture. [all those NEW millionaires by ottoLuck!

here goes...........

I have a BFA [fine Arts].

I've done some sculpture [a bit sold/ some displayed in small lower Manhattan /edge of Soho galleries in the 80's], some Illustration [paid, local neighborhood non-profit Arts Agency volunteer & fanzine illlls mid/late 80's, abit in the early 90's] ], a modest- medium amount of my own Graphic Design Clients for single, or ongoing clients AND TONS of Traditionally done Paste-ups/mechanicals [76 - ealry 80's mostly].

At ONE point for several years I worked for my sis as a freelancer at the Local Boro Arts Agency. She also saw the work I did for another friend of hers [whom she introed me to]. And work i [rare] did for her own projects [not 4 others}

SO there I am.in late 87..........was in between jobs? or had started up in some temp jobs again AFTER I'd lost my nearly 4 yr old y job as a jewely set-up person & Stylist for an in-house Photostudio of a small CataLOUGE

It is nice to have the time off. I just have to figure out what to do with myself. :wink:

I can't quite afford to go away, and there are things here I ought to be doing (but haven't yet done). So ...

Bell has 20 U2 ringtones:

BD, Desire, Elevation, ISHF, MW, One, Pride, Sometimes, Stuck, SBS, Saints (!), Vertigo, Vertigo-hook, Walk On, Streets, WITS (!), and 2 versions of WOWY...

:hmm:

here's something to distract you :flirt:

BonoCCEra6s24.jpg

BonoCCEra6s28.jpg

Just call him Sir Dr. Bono Vox of O'Connel street :wink:

Wonders if she should go see Billy Joel in May ... :hmm:

(just saw a commercial for his show, which she thought would sell out last weekend. Guess it didn't.)

Back
Top Bottom