PGP-Getting hot in some photo booths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I'm waiting for the i-pod phone to come out...

Imagine if it allows you to have any MP3 track as your ringtone :faint: :combust:

Wonder if they'll release a U2 i-pod phone :drool:

Have you seen how expensive it is though. :scream::sad:

Dazz your holiday/vacation sounds so wonderful. :drool: Turqiouse sea. :drool:

I have to go to bed girls. Night. :kiss:

x

Night Wild :hug:

I just might have to trail off too, actually. I still haven't done my homework. I actually get homework! Real life homework! Like, fill in the blanks in this sentence to make it grammatically correct kind of homework! How weird am I to get excited?! :reject: :lol:

I'm off tomorrow (today :p) too, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Night everyone, it was great talking to y'all again! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I got to go to the store and get some things I've been needing today like printer ink and stuff, and I had enough $$ leftover to get U218 videos :hyper: Yeah! :happy:

Those boys were so damned cute when they were younger :giggle:

:giggle: :yes: Like Adam singing near the end of the ISHF vid, and Desire... *has dvd out, pondering watching it*

ThoraSEB said:
Gah. I say hello, and all of a sudden work piles up. :lol:

Drea - you said the other day that your cell is with Bell? (Hey - that rhymes!) Mine is too. I downloaded a U2 ringtone from Much Music, so right now I have Mysterious Ways. :heart: I should look into seeing what other ones that Bell has.

Before I went to bed last night I listed the ones Bell has (for U2 at least *G*) May try to d/l Vertigo and Saints a bit later :D

WildHoney said:
Is a :reject:

Thora i have the following tones on my cell :lol:

WITS, Saints, Stay, I Wll Follow, COBL, All Because Of You, Gone, Elevation, HMTMKMKM,Discotheque, Vertigo< Mysterious Ways :shifty:

Forgot :lol:

All I Want Is You, Angel Of Harlem, Bad, Electrical Storm,EBTHRT, UTEOTW,

Oh man, if Bell had HMTMKMKM or Discotheque available... :drool:

HOLY BLOODY ^*(^(*^!!!!

I'm doing the d/l through my phone - THEY HAVE LEMON!! AND ACROBAT!! Babyface! Zooropa! The Fly, Wanderer.. (I've already d/l Saints :D) LIB! First Time, Pop Muzik (!), So Cruel, Dirty Day (!), BTBS, STAY!! UTEOTW, EBTTRT, AIWIY, Some Days Are Better Than Others, WLCTT, WGRYWH, DGPFYCC(!!!), TTTYARTW...

What do I pick next?? :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom