PGP-Friends forever having good times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
We now have to keep an eye on Adam and Larry now to prevent them from falling to their deaths!

*Rushes over to protect Adam and Larry while ducking from oncoming feathers and pillows*

*looks up from secluded corner* Oh, I'm already protecting Adam... :shifty:

Bri, you can't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:

it better be a good movie at least! :madwife: (Rolling pin ought to be a pillow) :giggle:

SG to Larry: I think I may have gotten us tarred and feathered by the other girls
:larry: :shifty:

wait... is this sticky stuff tar? :ohmy:

jobob said:

He's ... alive! :hyper:

*jobob still vows revenge on zach for making her think edge was dead. Even if it was only for five minutes*

*zach takes off edge's beanie and throws him off the 205 story building.. edge is still aliva because he lands on dead larry and adam, but edge still suffers a amnesia, so he can never play the guitar again and loses his movie star looks*

tpsreports2424 said:

*zach takes off edge's beanie and throws him off the 205 story building.. edge is still aliva because he lands on dead larry and adam, but edge still suffers a amnesia, so he can never play the guitar again and loses his movie star looks*

Oh no you don't Zach! :mad:

*Pummels him with a mulitude of pillows for ruining the band lives*

tpsreports2424 said:

*puts an anveil in a pillow and hits Zach*:madspit: :evil:

pillowrope.jpg

:shifty:

pillowfight2.gif

:mac:

tpsreports2424 said:

Well, dammit, he'd better relearn how to play the guitar! And get some plastic surgery!

*sets pillow launcher to "stun" and hunts for zach*

Sad_Girl said:

SG to Larry: I think I may have gotten us tarred and feathered by the other girls
:larry: :shifty:

wait... is this sticky stuff tar? :ohmy:

Oh thats IT! You are on our list, missy!

*fires 40 mini Edge pillows straight at you in 20 seconds*

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG, my armies are yours. :kiss:

*grabs Bono and disappears into the sea of feathers*

Goodnight, and Good luck.:wave:

:heart:

*sneaks back...grabs TPS and ties him to giant target*
:mac:

Happy hunting ladies!

Goodnight Bri:hug: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom