PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Bye Fly, Sarah, Tre :hug: Feel better to those who were feeling icky :heart:

I'm feeling alright now VP - there just seem to be several types of flu being passed around at the moment; or I've just had a hard time shaking this one that keeps coming back or something. :slant: I've seen the doctor, it isn't anything serious, just a general *Bleh* frequent stuffy nose and sore throats y'know?

Glad to hear things feel good between you right now. There will always be down times, but the ups are what make it worth it (if you know what I mean :sexywink: :evil: heh heh )

Awww, hopefully you'll shake it soon. I'm TERRIFIED Sarah's going to get sick. The last overnight trip she went on with school was in grade 8, several days in Quebec, and the poor kids was sick as a dog the whole time. I wanted to drive the 8 or 10 hours and go get her. :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, hopefully you'll shake it soon. I'm TERRIFIED Sarah's going to get sick. The last overnight trip she went on with school was in grade 8, several days in Quebec, and the poor kids was sick as a dog the whole time. I wanted to drive the 8 or 10 hours and go get her. :sad:

Awww. :hug: She'll be fine :heart:

I did actually get to play as I didn't have a lot of stuff to do between when I got up and when Mark got out of work :wink:

I've just been trying to organize my digital music and burn some CDs for him; he has to go out of town tomorrow

** I need to get my priorities straight and do the sims first! :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks Sami, SG. I'm so excited for her, but I'm really not looking forward to it. :sigh: Of course, I'm sure you'll hear me whine about it incessantly over the next two weeks. :wink:

It won't be easy. VP, but you'll get through :wink:

Letting go is the hardest thing, I suspect, for any parent :hug:
but you've done great with Sarah; she'll never be gone for too long, I would guess

streak.jpg

Fucking university kids :madwife:

Some dork is trying to tell me that he needs his participation slip to take to class on Thursday. They don't need to be in till much later in the term. :|

Good morning, everyone :wave:
Yes, for someone who's gotten just four hours of sleep, I'm disgustingly cheerful... or just tired. I had to get up at five, to wait for seven o'clock... :huh:

:hug: :wave:

VP!!! How are you???? :hug: :hug:

The Sims: The Next Generation is very amusing! What Sami said--Geldoff :lmao:

And I was catching up on the thread...I grew up about 10 or so minutes away from Syosset...Melville, just a little bit over the Nassau/Suffolk line!

calebteenbirthday.jpg

and the last update of the day:

newarrival.jpg

Look out Drea, Adam's awfully interested in/excited about the new baby :wink:

Hi Jez :hug: Good morning to you! I wish I could be cheery early in the morning, but I never seem to manage it :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Sami, she's going to be in Spain, Italy and France. :) Actually, she won't be far from Bono's house. :eek:hmy : : wink:

Eleanor and Geldoff the streaker :cute: :lol :

Hi Jez :hug:

That's so cool! :up: :drool: Tell her to take pictures in France :shifty: :wink:

My grandparents and my best friend are going to Nice this summer and I'm going to give them pictures of B's house (I know so stalkerish- but what if they are right there! lol) and of him so they would recognize him on the off chance that he's there :lmao: :nerd:

I'm okay, VP. It's a busy week...I might have to go to jury duty later in the week, and the court is a 45-60 minute drive away, depending on traffic. I'm resigned to going, though. I'm working a lot, which is good, because money is always handy!

Sarah must be so excited about going to Europe!

Back
Top Bottom