PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
Ya'll should come up to Toronto for the return of Phantom! :wink:

Damn right :wink:

Phantom at the Pantages :drool: :drool: :drool: I saw it there twice in the summer of 1990... I want to be close enough next time around to have the chandilier swoop over my head :giggle:

Sami, Fly, I've been so busy I haven't really had time to see him (he wanted me to come over tonight...and last night too, actually), but we've been talking on the phone quite often. I told him last night that I'm going to be all sad and lonely for 12 days, so he'd better find ways to distract me. :combust: :sexywink:

Sarah, you're making me feel REALLY old right now! :lol: For the grade 8 end of the year party we got to watch Splash and Footloose! (*does not want to say just how long ago that was, but will say it was before JT came out...*)

VintagePunk said:
Sami, Fly, I've been so busy I haven't really had time to see him (he wanted me to come over tonight...and last night too, actually), but we've been talking on the phone quite often. I told him last night that I'm going to be all sad and lonely for 12 days, so he'd better find ways to distract me. :combust: :sexywink:

Oooh! :flirt: :wink:

Drea said:
Sarah, you're making me feel REALLY old right now! :lol: For the grade 8 end of the year party we got to watch Splash and Footloose! (*does not want to say just how long ago that was, but will say it was before JT came out...*)

:lmao: I'm in 8th grade now :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
VP - Last I heard things were pretty decent with him, are they still good? :heart:

Still kind of up and down, but it seems to be on the upswing lately. We shall see... :) Thanks for asking.

So you weren't feeling well, but you're better now? I've missed so much. :sad:

I should drag my arse to bed to try and shake this fluish feeling. I'll have to wake up at 5:50 regardless to call my instructor and tell her I won't be coming in. :drool: Sleeping in. Lovely.

Night everyone! Sweet dreams! :hug:

Bye Fly, Sarah, Tre :hug: Feel better to those who were feeling icky :heart:

I'm feeling alright now VP - there just seem to be several types of flu being passed around at the moment; or I've just had a hard time shaking this one that keeps coming back or something. :slant: I've seen the doctor, it isn't anything serious, just a general *Bleh* frequent stuffy nose and sore throats y'know?

Glad to hear things feel good between you right now. There will always be down times, but the ups are what make it worth it (if you know what I mean :sexywink: :evil: heh heh )

Back
Top Bottom