PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP! :hug: I'm good, not going to school tomorrow :drool: Or if I go it'll just be for an hour or 2 in the afternoon. :lol: How are you?

btw, tell Sarah to have an amazing time and a safe trip, incase I don't talk to you again before she leaves! :heart:

I'm alright VP! Thanks for your lengthy and very thoughtful PM. :hug: :heart: I'm going to write a reply tomorrow when I've gotten some sleep.

How are you doing? Crazily getting Sarah ready for Europe? :)

I'm good VP :) How are you? :hug:

I'm seeing Wicked on Sunday (on broadway) from the second row!!!!!!! :hyper: :happy: I can't wait!! :dancing:

circa1992 said:

I'm seeing Wicked on Sunday (on broadway) from the second row!!!!!!! :hyper: :happy: I can't wait!! :dancing:

In New York? :hyper: Or on the tour? If it's in New York, you'll get to see Eden do Elphaba! She is fantastic. No Idina of course, but the next best thing. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

In New York? :hyper: Or on the tour? If it's in New York, you'll get to see Eden do Elphaba! She is fantastic. No Idina of course, but the next best thing. :wink:

In New York :hyper:

I saw Miss Saigon in TO I loved it! I liked it so much that when my teacher went to NYC and saw a different show on Broadway that he made a special stop for me; to by a miss saigon poster :love: He was so sweet, I had such a crush on him. :flirt:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Footloose

:cool:

In Club Med, we (the teen group 14-18 yrs old) had to act out the prom scene from Footloose...wearing '80s costumes and everything.....we were sooo bad but it was hilarious :lmao:

Thanks Sami, I'll tell her. :)

Fly, it's been nuts. :crazy: I've spent more hours in malls this past week than I care to count. But things are coming together, just doing laundry tonight so she can finish packing tomorrow. :) And don't worry about replying, just glad to hear that things are at least a little better. :heart:

Tre, not too wild tonight. :wink:

SG!! :hug: It's really me! :happy: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom