PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: That's exactly how it looked in my dream! Except that scary girl was there runinig everything and freaking me out. B screaming like a girl was priceless though. I woke up laughing :lol:

Russty :lol: Warped dreams are always so much better than regular ones. :wink:

:lmao:

SG glad you're feeling better! :hug:

Adam, I still haven't been able to see your last played since I told you last time! :lol:

Hi Verte :sexywink: :giggle:

Well guys I guess I have to go eat dinner. He caved and opened the door cuz the kids were out in the hallway chanting "Food!! Food!!" :lol: I'll see ya guys later. :wave: :heart:

Russty If you're a bad Mom I'm the easter bunny :lol:

:hug: Have a nice dinner

Fly - I know that it can be exhausting talking about things all the time, so I won't push. Thats shy we come here, to have fun and kind of forget other stuff. But if you ever do need to talk, you know how to get a hold of me :hug:

sami0201 said:

I can see it there, I think the issue is just on this forum on your sig you have too much space between the lyrics you have and then the box....move it up a line (know what I mean?)

:nerd:

i did that, can you see it now? if so then it's your browsers problem cause could see it the whole time.

Sad_Girl said:

Fly - I know that it can be exhausting talking about things all the time, so I won't push. Thats shy we come here, to have fun and kind of forget other stuff. But if you ever do need to talk, you know how to get a hold of me :hug:

:) :hug: Thanks so much SG. That means a lot to me!

Sad_Girl said:
I can see it now Tre :up:

How've you been?

Drea - what are you working on now?

I can see it too :up:

I started a garter stitch blanket on 40" circular needles Sunday night :lol: Right now it's just computer knitting, it's only about 1.5" long at the moment *snerk*

Hi girls and Tre :hug:

Been out running around most of the day and evening, just finished dinner and catching up, and I wanted to chat, but now I have to go sort laundry :crazy:

No one leave, I'll be back in a few :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom