PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri :hug: sorry to hear you're not feeling too great :sad: Damn cold and flu season and or being a woman! :wink: (I think I covered the general not well issues:hmm:)

Snooky :hug:

Oh! and we have like no decent radio stations around here, and today I was in the car flipping through stations hoping to find something halfway decent, and suddenly I hear 'On your knees boy!" I was so shocked and excited to hear U2 on the radio I almost forgot I was driving :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw, can someone explain *why* boys show up when you simply feel like you look like roadkill? :grumpy:

I think it works sort of like pheremones... we somehow send out a signal that draws them to us :lol:

Oh, I had one boyfriend that used to show up at the worst possible times :crack: He had some mutant power to know I was wearing ratty old pajamas and had dirty hair, etc...

Yeah, I saw VP thanks ! I tried to download it but because I'm burning CD's it keeps stopping :grumpy: I'm going to try and D/L it when I go to bed, so I can hear it in the morning

Night Diane :hug: Sweet dreams

Sad_Girl said:

I think it works sort of like pheremones... we somehow send out a signal that draws them to us :lol:

Oh, I had one boyfriend that used to show up at the worst possible times :crack: He had some mutant power to know I was wearing ratty old pajamas and had dirty hair, etc...

:laugh:!!

It's the most annoying thing ever! :madwife:

Or perhaps it's a trait of my clone, that's rubbing off on me. :tongue:

Ugh, I felt like crap, and was zoned out, my only purpose in life being trudging to class when all of a sudden he's walking backwards in front of me, which, seeing as I was oblvious t the world scared the freakin life out of me! :lol:
He always seems to spot me......maybe I have a giant arrow over my head and don't know it....:hmm:

Night Diane! Sweet dreams hun :hug:

Back
Top Bottom