PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A new PGP must:

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

Oh Comet, Owen loves the mellowcreme pumpkins - they're bigger and sweeter than the candy corns.

mellowcremepumpkin.jpg

They are like stuffing 3 or 4 candy corns in at once. :lol: :up:

OMFG I just popped into the AB remaster/etc/bla thread. What a freakshow. :lol: My god.

From the last thread - I was finally able to convert and burn Glasto, I used the windows app, not sure why my trustworthy, converts and burns everything wouldnt do it... :huh:

Love the colour Katie! Looks awesome. :) Again though, not really sure why you'd need to use a bleach to achieve that, unless your hair was extremely dark to start with? Disclaimer - not a professional, don't pay attention to me.

:up: VP. I love the Glastonbury show. :heart:It's awesome. Domo had suggested a great torrent when they first appeared and we burned it to DVD, it's awesome quality, but when I went back to try to find it later I couldn't anymore. It was as if it were removed. (It also had the U2 history video collage in the beginning and the interview at the end)

This is why I do not leave the safety of Pleba. They iz scary out there.

I used to to do that too. At least there is no fighting in here. Geez I think some people are only here to fight and be obnoxious. *coughIwon'tsaywhobut66what?* :rolleyes:

:up: VP. I love the Glastonbury show. :heart:It's awesome. Domo had suggested a great torrent when they first appeared and we burned it to DVD, it's awesome quality, but when I went back to try to find it later I couldn't anymore. It was as if it were removed. (It also had the U2 history video collage in the beginning and the interview at the end)

it's on now.

But more importantly....SQUEEEE...how is Camille doing, and does she win anything???

Bonochest :drool:

Except for occasional outings into the FF section. :shifty:

That is still under the Pleba umbrella of love.....That's why the troll was particularly hated.

*wags finger

Don't be comin' all up in Misc picture thread causing ALL kinds of drama. On noes you dinnit.

it's on now.

But more importantly....SQUEEEE...how is Camille doing, and does she win anything???

Do you mean Chelsea and the River costume? I haven't looked at that site today... I should go look. :hmm: (the winner of that will get a $50 gift cert at BBC America shop)

That is still under the Pleba umbrella of love.....That's why the troll was particularly hated.

*wags finger

Don't be comin' all up in Misc picture thread causing ALL kinds of drama. On noes you dinnit.

I forget who that was, was that the passport incident? Were there numbers involved in his username?

Do you mean Chelsea and the River costume? I haven't looked at that site today... I should go look. :hmm: (the winner of that will get a $50 gift cert at BBC America shop)

that's exactly what I mean. :shifty: :reject: :lol:

Yay for her being so far ahead!! She looks AMAZING. The Amy Pond girl looks good too, but not much effort went into that costume, and you can tell!

Bono and leather pants. :bow: worth every drop of drunkenness.

*has no clue what that even means*

Me either. *slurp* ;)

Back
Top Bottom