PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just posted this in the cat thread, but I have to show off my little guy's feet:

6268584188_4d35120a01.jpg

That's what happens when you have BonoCat for a dad. :love:

Note to self—do not stay up til 4 watching 30 Rock :crack: it will only make tomorrow's unending day of work seem the more unbearable.

Goodnight, everyone! :yawn:

MTE—awwww :)

I had to search the thread for this title. I will be back with photos.

P1000759 by gracieryan, on Flickr

IMG_3343 by __The Fly__, on Flickr

:love: For me? Wow. I don't know what to say. Well... :shifty: *grabs The Bonochest(™) and runs back to bed*

From Old Thread:

Kristen, easy way to download Youtube videos is KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!, it should have an mp3 option. Otherwise Videotomp3.net - Videotomp3 and Free Video Converter or something like that. :)

:yippie: home alone for an entire week!

:uhoh: Having a pyjama day.. got home pretty late and had too much drink(wasn't drunk, more nauseous strangely enough.. alcohol didnt' seem to hit me). So yeah, when I woke up the house was empty.

I still think of GG as Greeneyed Girl. I started calling Gg that with the small "g" to tell them apart, and it stuck. :D

I think I became GG when GG stopped coming regularly. Though I still respond to Gg and GG2. :wink:

That is still under the Pleba umbrella of love.....That's why the troll was particularly hated.

*wags finger

Don't be comin' all up in Misc picture thread causing ALL kinds of drama. On noes you dinnit.

:love: That's why I love this place. I know my friends are here, and that we defend each other when needed. :hug:

I can't remember. I managed to suppress that memory. Gg would know.

Well there's that. And the whole INXS song thing. :crack: That had parts here too when the thread in EYKIW was closed. For some reason I seem to attract this kind of bullshit, and I still don't know why.

Oh you. :heart:
You give a lovely introduction.

And my apologies, how rude of me, greetings to all you lovely ladies who I have not met before! :wave:
Altho most names look familar, so I may have bumped into you some during some late night lurking.

Who? Who are you? Who is this stranger bargin in on the PGP? :tsk:

You really need to come by more often. :angry: As Founder you must!

:hug: Long time no see! Stupid timezones.

:drool: Purrr. Love me a man with some meat on his bones! :love:

I can't believe how good he's looking there. I mean, he's 49 there, but damn. Hot damn.

Totally give a thumbs up to the men with meat on their bones. I've experienced the marathoner/tri-athlete type a few times and they feel wrong to me, like too...hard. I don't mean where you want them to be, I mean all over.

Totally give a thumbs up to the men with meat on their bones. I've experienced the marathoner/tri-athlete type a few times and they feel wrong to me, like too...hard. I don't mean where you want them to be, I mean all over.

:up: I know exactly what you mean. I've never really fancied a sportsman like that. it's part of what turns me off Larry too. He's just too smooth, too rippled. Though with him it's not too bad, but those bodybuilders and stuff? :yuck: Yech. And besides, abs don't make a comfy pillow. A slightly pudgy tummy does. :shifty:

At least Bono's hard in the right places. :shifty:

He's got nice calves, ofcourse. :wink:

:up: I know exactly what you mean. I've never really fancied a sportsman like that. it's part of what turns me off Larry too. He's just too smooth, too rippled. Though with him it's not too bad, but those bodybuilders and stuff? :yuck: Yech. And besides, abs don't make a comfy pillow. A slightly pudgy tummy does. :shifty:

At least Bono's hard in the right places. :shifty:

He's got nice calves, ofcourse. :wink:

Yeah, a little too lean. Fit but with something covering it up, don't need to SEE the six pack to know it's there, doing it's job.

I didn't know about Bono's calves, or even notice anybody's calves until somebody posted pictures here and now I'll all "Bono calves, :drool:"

Yeah, a little too lean. Fit but with something covering it up, don't need to SEE the six pack to know it's there, doing it's job.

I didn't know about Bono's calves, or even notice anybody's calves until somebody posted pictures here and now I'll all "Bono calves, :drool:"

:hi5: Exactly that!

Comet has always had a thing for his calves, so yeah, I was ruined prety early on here. :wink:
That and he's got cute little toes(mine are freakishly long so yeah, his are cute for me), and nice thick thighs... and well, to me his upper body is still sexy as hell. Fat or no fat. :wink: Though I do believe he's sucking in his tummy a little in those pics. His ribcage is sticking out a bit too much.

:hi5: Exactly that!

Comet has always had a thing for his calves, so yeah, I was ruined prety early on here. :wink:
That and he's got cute little toes(mine are freakishly long so yeah, his are cute for me), and nice thick thighs... and well, to me his upper body is still sexy as hell. Fat or no fat. :wink: Though I do believe he's sucking in his tummy a little in those pics. His ribcage is sticking out a bit too much.

Comet has changed my life with her postings, for the better. I have amassed a huge
bono spank bank for girls
folder of pictures she's posted. I bow to her.

All those parts, plus great hands, too. Aw hell, he's just hawt all over. I don't think he'll ever get super fat because I don't think he lets himself drink enough to get bloated the way James Spader has, for example. Alec Baldwin, too. Those guys are 50ish but their looks are blown because they've got drunk bloat. And I'm the last person to bust on somebody's weight, but...if part of the job description is that you look good, you gotta keep that stuff in check.

:giggle: Yeah, she's the picture queen around here. I'm glad she's ruined me in the best possible way. :wink:

He's got huge hands yeah. Thick bricklayer hands. :shifty:
I don't think it's a crime to let yourself go sometimes. It just sucks for him cause he's in the public view permanently. I mean, he just got off a 3 year long world tour, with a hectic schedule. Who would not relax and eat some good food and drink some good wine after that? I know I would. And I would put on some pounds with that. Don't see how that is wrong. As long as he's fit and in shape when he has to be, I don't give a rat's ass what he does in his off time.

:giggle: Yeah, she's the picture queen around here. I'm glad she's ruined me in the best possible way. :wink:

He's got huge hands yeah. Thick bricklayer hands. :shifty:
I don't think it's a crime to let yourself go sometimes. It just sucks for him cause he's in the public view permanently. I mean, he just got off a 3 year long world tour, with a hectic schedule. Who would not relax and eat some good food and drink some good wine after that? I know I would. And I would put on some pounds with that. Don't see how that is wrong. As long as he's fit and in shape when he has to be, I don't give a rat's ass what he does in his off time.

I'm sure there are food and drink temptations when you're travelling the world too, local offerings that are hard to pass up. The public view thing has got to be hard, especially when there are forums where people ----I'm literally laughing out loud right now ----- will do forensics and CSI every photograph and pick up on stuff about your body and drool over it.

I think a person can have extra weight on them and still be fit. He's definitely got the stamina and energy when he needs to bring it.

:shifty: I don't think he has to worry. Even if he got real fat and heavy, we'd still love him. As long as he keeps that stamina, he'll do fine.

Yeah, I run marathons and have done triathlons.....and those who have met me here can attest that I have plenty of meat on my bones. Maybe a little too much. So it takes all types for endurance sports.

Yeah, I run marathons and have done triathlons.....and those who have met me here can attest that I have plenty of meat on my bones. Maybe a little too much. So it takes all types for endurance sports.

:shifty: *can personally attest that the person quoted is a fine peace of meat*

I know a girl who has done the Boston marathon quite a few times, hard core athlete, very strong, but is not the strict image of an athlete, so she gets some crap for being fat. That got me thinking more about the fit/fat trim/not fit thing.

I know a girl who has done the Boston marathon quite a few times, hard core athlete, very strong, but is not the strict image of an athlete, so she gets some crap for being fat. That got me thinking more about the fit/fat trim/not fit thing.

:doh: wtf is wrong with people. I really don't get when the rules changed to not being a stick figure meant being fat.

Back
Top Bottom