PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
?

I feel so out of touch with what goes on around here...

eta. nevermind I saw. And agree, not that it matters.

Yeah, doesn't matter. But I had a problem with one user over there who is frankly an ass. He picked a fight with me for NO reason, was insulting and wouldn't let up, and likes to end all his posts with some sort of "Oh but I am so polite and I just don't know why everyone else can't get along" sort of bullshit. He's a total hypocrite. Can you tell I don't like him? :happy: :wink:

A scrum VP? Hmm did I miss that? When was it? OH do you mean when Bono grabbed the photographers camera? OMG that is the coolest thing ever, did you see where the phtographer wrote about that? If not, you must read it, it's freakin awesome. I'll find it.

If you guys haven't seen this, check it out. It's soooo awesome! What a cool thing for this guy!

Glastonbury 2011: when Bono put me in the frame | Music | The Guardian

Bono-reaches-for-David-Levene6-24-2011.jpg

YES U R!

:hyper:

Hi ladies! :hugs: all around!
How is everyone?

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd feel free to keep posting bono chest. :wink:

For all you new girls, this is the starter to the PGP thread, and my very own clone, from the radioactive side of the lake. We try not to talk about our deformities too much, though, they're environmental and we can't help it. :cute: :love: :kiss:

SWEET HOLY JOE FROM KMART.

Someone needs to explain that spoiler. now. asap. DUDE. Who what where why when how???

It was Montreal 2 (though those us there swears we never saw it live). I like to think (be deluded) that Bono was just really happy I made it to the second show.

Back
Top Bottom