PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: I nearly escaped a painful internet death. Took a screenshot because Windows decided to block Internet Explorer, which is epic fail. But yeah. I didn't realise that in one of my tabs I had a certain wbesite with a certain fic open. :uhoh: Nearly put that on FB. Would NOT want my mates to see that. Or become curious what it is and google it.

:giggle:

Practicing for my arrival? :D (Glad you had a better day anyway - what a wild day that must have been!)

This is like an automatic Facebook comment... LIKE LIKE LIKE! :lol:

OMG I didn't even think of that. :lol:

So Gg, looks like you may have passed me up finally in post count, but I still outwhore you by daily averages. :tongue:

*isn't sure if should be gloating* :uhoh:

tumblr_lt7xoaEx1v1qg255io1_500.jpg

That. Is a nice thing to see in the morning.

:reject: I nearly escaped a painful internet death. Took a screenshot because Windows decided to block Internet Explorer, which is epic fail. But yeah. I didn't realise that in one of my tabs I had a certain wbesite with a certain fic open. :uhoh: Nearly put that on FB. Would NOT want my mates to see that. Or become curious what it is and google it.

I've nearly died that death too. But, luckily my parents need reading glasses and don't always wear them when they look at my laptop screen. :D

But now I'm curious. What fic? :shifty:

Oh, and BTW, here's the other known EdgeChest™ picture... just cos ;)

736630617_dQ2sE-O-1.jpg

Now we need an "edge in a hot tub" tag... :lol:

Oh, that is lovely to see in the morning.

Especially after having another Edge dream. I swear, the man is trying to steal me from Bono. :shifty:

Ah you're right. I see he did visit my profile. Along with another certain user, wtf was he doing there? :|

How can you see who visited your profile? I doubt I get searched all the much since I stay away from Crazy Central.

Did anyone read the article that JJ posted? Very interesting.

I've nearly died that death too. But, luckily my parents need reading glasses and don't always wear them when they look at my laptop screen. :D

But now I'm curious. What fic? :shifty:

Oh, that is lovely to see in the morning.

Especially after having another Edge dream. I swear, the man is trying to steal me from Bono. :shifty:

:uhoh: I'm deleting this later, so don't quote please.

whistle

Back
Top Bottom