PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BLOW POPS.

:shifty:

(I can't concentrate on this middle english-esque art history books. Dirty jokes are more fun.)

:shifty: I love sucking on things until they pop in my mouth.

I was going to go there, but knew one of you guys would :up:

:laugh:

I want to read more Please so bad instead of art history. Wait. I'll take a weensy nap and then I can read some. I need a break anyway. Been a long day.

Back in the 70's and Comet can corroborate - urban legend had it that if you mixed Pop Rocks and 7Up in your mouth, that they would explode and you would die. Everyone had a friend who knew a friend that it happened to. It was a bigger epidemic than the plague. MythBusters tried it one day. :lol:

:shifty: I wanna try. Wish I could, since we don't have blow pops here. :sad: The only one I tried was sent to me from the US for christmas a few years ago. :shifty: By a certain awesome woman!

Back in the 70's and Comet can corroborate - urban legend had it that if you mixed Pop Rocks and 7Up in your mouth, that they would explode and you would die. Everyone had a friend who knew a friend that it happened to. It was a bigger epidemic than the plague. MythBusters tried it one day. :lol:

Isn't it not harmful whatsoever? or you have to have a shitload of 7Up for it to work...anyways.

I like pop rocks :)

*scoots away to more Please (heehee, more Please)*

Actually, the amount of Please received was enough to kill me dead speechless.

:drool:

That was very very Pop Bono, Grace. :up: You must've been doing a lot of research XD

Oh man. Zooey's story is even longer. :hyper:

At this rate I'll never get art history done. Then again, a lot of hours left to the day. Breaks are good.

I'm such a procrastinator :lol:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, there's a Paul in my painting class.

I was like, 'I liiiike the name Paul' :giggle: Godammit. The schedule people probably subliminally knew I have a thing for that name now.

He's kind of attractive. In a shy artsy way of course.

:reject:

I am name-biased though, of course. But most guys here haven't given me the time of day, or are total sasspants.

Sasspants. :yes:

I've noticed guys are like that.... is it because they think we (women in general) like it? Or are they just idiotic?

I don't know! It's driving me crazy and making me want to punch them in the face!

I hope Paul 2 doesn't hate me because I avoided him after long conversation because I'm awkward like that :( We'll see next week once I've figured out how to get through the hell of oil paints and do the impossible. Wait. I'll be too busy in that class. Fff.

@Kristen—It's the non-slash one, though some of the bits with Adam do make me wonder.

I'm dying here.

I don't know! It's driving me crazy and making me want to punch them in the face!

I hope Paul 2 doesn't hate me because I avoided him after long conversation because I'm awkward like that :( We'll see next week once I've figured out how to get through the hell of oil paints and do the impossible. Wait. I'll be too busy in that class. Fff.

@Kristen—It's the non-slash one, though some of the bits with Adam do make me wonder.

I'm dying here.

YES! Punching them seems like such a good idea sometimes!

And, those parts of the story made me wonder a bit too, but then I just figured my brain was corrupted. :shifty:

Boys :rolleyes:

Your brain is corrupted. Adam's cute in that story though. No matter.

@Zooey, if you get to reading this, that bit by the ocean with the Gaelic was beautiful. Made me want to cry.

I've been inspired to write again. Dammit.

Gonna have to figure out how old Bono's gonna be, though, for this to work out. Fff. I didn't do my ages right at all. Whatever. I'm just starting, so I can be vague for now.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, there's a Paul in my painting class.

I was like, 'I liiiike the name Paul' :giggle: Godammit. The schedule people probably subliminally knew I have a thing for that name now.

:lol:

you're going to Art School!

which, if i may ask?!

BFA Cooper Union 74

MAJOR: Graphic Design ( I really wanted :drool: illustration but they didn't offer it - so I bent my GD stuff into illustration as far as I could)
MINOR: Assembage type :drool: Sculpture

I'll try to help & encourge you as I can :)

and what state are you from origianlly?

have to leave :( so :heart: everyyone

see you tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom