PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

you're going to Art School!

which, if i may ask?!

BFA Cooper Union 74

MAJOR: Graphic Design ( I really wanted :drool: illustration but they didn't offer it - so I bent my GD stuff into illustration as far as I could)
MINOR: Assembage type :drool: Sculpture

I'll try to help & encourge you as I can :)

and what state are you from origianlly?

have to leave :( so :heart: everyyone

see you tomorrow!

I'm at MICA (Maryland Institute College of the Arts) and I'm majoring in illustration...if I can do this buggering painting assignment without currently having paints or knowing anyone who has them :/

Gonna minor in creative writing too. The only real problem is being able to concentrate on this art history text, which I've got...eh...2 weeks for, but another assignment from art history due the day before, and figuring out how much time it'll take me to buggering paint.

Ooooooooooooooooooo! What are you writing?

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It's not excitingly sexual, I'm sorry.
It's a new story, though! I don't know what to call it yet...gotta hunt through U2 songs for lyrics. I desperately wish I could give it a Joy Division song name, bahahaha. (It might get creepy if I did...)

And it's picking up where Out Of Control left off. I forgot to tie up some loose ends. Some BIG loose ends that shouldn't matter but....do to me, morally speaking. I've got a prologue done so far, and it's in the late late late of the 90s, which I know nothing about, so very vague. And I don't know what all's gonna go in this story, either.

Grace may have to help me with my late 90s research XD

It's not excitingly sexual, I'm sorry.
It's a new story, though! I don't know what to call it yet...gotta hunt through U2 songs for lyrics. I desperately wish I could give it a Joy Division song name, bahahaha. (It might get creepy if I did...)

And it's picking up where Out Of Control left off. I forgot to tie up some loose ends. Some BIG loose ends that shouldn't matter but....do to me, morally speaking. I've got a prologue done so far, and it's in the late late late of the 90s, which I know nothing about, so very vague. And I don't know what all's gonna go in this story, either.

Grace may have to help me with my late 90s research XD

That don't matter. I like your stories.

I loved OOC. Great story. :hyper:

@Grace—No, because you've watched too much Pop :p

@Tara—Aww, I feel so loved. Yeah, OOC's my favorite. Hopefully this one'll be even better. Still have to go through a shitton of title possibilities before I post the prologue though. Y U have to make song titles so difficult to fit to stories, U2? :/

I have suuuch a headache gahhh.

:sigh:

I just had a lame dinner of supermarket fushi*

*fushi - fake sushi made with either vegetables or imitation crab. Not considered authentic sushi

I could call it 'Disappearing Act'. That would be ironic.

OR I could forget about U2 and try to remember that other title idea I can't remember now because the Cure are wiping it from my memory..

:sigh:

I just had a lame dinner of supermarket fushi*

*fushi - fake sushi made with either vegetables or imitation crab. Not considered authentic sushi

Fushi sounds sad indeed...it also sounds like a condensed version of 'fucking sushi!'

I had weird sausage and some cookies for dinner.

It's college, obviously..

Back in the 70's and Comet can corroborate - urban legend had it that if you mixed Pop Rocks and 7Up in your mouth, that they would explode and you would die. Everyone had a friend who knew a friend that it happened to. It was a bigger epidemic than the plague. MythBusters tried it one day. :lol:

Because of my dad's job we got to test market Pop Rocks before they were available to the public. We said they were totally gnarly and gave them the thumbs up. Thank you. *takes a bow*

If my brain is corrupted, then it's Grace and Comet and GG's fault. :yes:

:shifty:

:ohmy: whut?

I claim the right to remain silent on this. :wink:

'Until The End Of The World' would be a cute title :cute: Just too weirdly close to my post-apocalyptic fic...hold on, gotta figure out what lyrics I thought were so title worthy...

@comet—No fair. I want dangerous Pop Rocks :lol:

So, we're watching the Disney version of Annie. My daughter loves musicals. And the song NYC comes on. So, I'm croaking along and I say to my daughter, "This is my favorite song."

She says, "Is this U2?"

What a smart cookie. :lol:

So, we're watching the Disney version of Annie. My daughter loves musicals. And the song NYC comes on. So, I'm croaking along and I say to my daughter, "This is my favorite song."

She says, "Is this U2?"

Didn't she ask if Bono was daddy? Or am I mistaken? :laugh:

Fuck it, I'm looking through Joy Division lyrics. U2, you're just not doing it for titles today.

She did once point to a photo of Bono and ask 'Is that daddy?'

I had several comebacks and only some were appropriate.

She did once point to a photo of Bono and ask 'Is that daddy?'

I had several comebacks and only some were appropriate.

Such as ":shifty: He might be..."?

:giggle:

Oh man. If I have kids they'd better be that awesome.

I really want to call it 'No Love Lost'. Mmm creepy.

@Grace—No, because you've watched too much Pop :p

@Tara—Aww, I feel so loved. Yeah, OOC's my favorite. Hopefully this one'll be even better. Still have to go through a shitton of title possibilities before I post the prologue though. Y U have to make song titles so difficult to fit to stories, U2? :/

I have suuuch a headache gahhh.
You should feel loved.

:shifty: :wink:

Because of my dad's job we got to test market Pop Rocks before they were available to the public. We said they were totally gnarly and gave them the thumbs up. Thank you. *takes a bow*

:ohmy: whut?

I claim the right to remain silent on this. :wink:
But, you did it. It's your fault.

And it's not a bad thing. No way. :D

'Until The End Of The World' would be a cute title :cute: Just too weirdly close to my post-apocalyptic fic...hold on, gotta figure out what lyrics I thought were so title worthy...

You have a post-apocalyptic fic?!?? How did I not know this???

Yes. You've all succeeded, damn you.
:up:

She says, "Is this U2?"

First things first: there's a Disney version of Annie? *fucking loves that musical*

Second: Your daughter is most awesome. :up: :D

I really want to call it 'No Love Lost'. Mmm creepy.
That's a good title.

You should feel loved.

:shifty: :wink:

But, you did it. It's your fault.

And it's not a bad thing. No way. :D

You have a post-apocalyptic fic?!?? How did I not know this???

:up:

First things first: there's a Disney version of Annie? *fucking loves that musical*

Second: Your daughter is most awesome. :up: :D

That's a good title.

*too lazy to edit out stuff about other people*

Now I feeeeeel lo-o-oved...

And the post-apocalyptic thing's on deviantart, if you want me to link you to it. I haven't done a lot of it for a while though and new fanfic's making it go on hold.

Welllll that's my favorite title idea so far so here I go, it's posting time.

*too lazy to edit out stuff about other people*

Now I feeeeeel lo-o-oved...

And the post-apocalyptic thing's on deviantart, if you want me to link you to it. I haven't done a lot of it for a while though and new fanfic's making it go on hold.

Welllll that's my favorite title idea so far so here I go, it's posting time.

:D

Link, pretty please.

:waiting:

Back in the 70's and Comet can corroborate - urban legend had it that if you mixed Pop Rocks and 7Up in your mouth, that they would explode and you would die. Everyone had a friend who knew a friend that it happened to. It was a bigger epidemic than the plague. MythBusters tried it one day. :lol:

The legend had it that Mikey from the Life commercials DIED from mixing Pop Rocks and soda. DIED. It was to be a lesson to us all.

Back
Top Bottom