PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screenshot2011-08-30at100157PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at100207PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at100326PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at100457PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at100514PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at100521PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at100534PM.png

Screenshot2011-08-30at100932PM.png

There is a massive domestic dispute going on across the walkway. They've been screaming at each other for at least 30 minutes.

D: That doesn't sound like fun.

Good lord. I don't know how I'll be able to concentrate on graphic design tomorrow. I have the most wonderful images going through my brain now :drool: I am suffering from too much fanfiction syndrome.

I love how Bono can go to hot, bothered and emotional to practically angelic and serene in a matter of minutes.

:shifty:

Ghmmfffmnnnnnfff. :drool:

That would be a yes.

I love that about him too. It's not fair.

There is a massive domestic dispute going on across the walkway. They've been screaming at each other for at least 30 minutes.
:ohmy:

Comet, if you're still in here

For the life of me, I cannot find that fic you were telling me about. :sad:

This is the chapter everyone loves? :scratch:

They're all fabulous. Especially the smurfy ones. This one, however, happened to 1. coincide with me getting a 60-page Larry fic in my inbox, 2. have Pop Bono down particularly well. :sexywink: He was very...well...realistic.

Still kinda biased towards that awkward Larry chapter, though. Even awkward, it was quite something :drool:

They're all fabulous. Especially the smurfy ones. This one, however, happened to 1. coincide with me getting a 60-page Larry fic in my inbox, 2. have Pop Bono down particularly well. :sexywink: He was very...well...realistic.

Still kinda biased towards that awkward Larry chapter, though. Even awkward, it was quite something :drool:

You're right. You're biased. :wink:

LOL I know I'm a dork but this was so cool. In the shadeless thread on the page with the buttload of screencaps, I just put the cursor arrow way near the bottom the blank area at the bottom of the side bar while the slider tab was at the top and let the page scroll by itself, and wow. :ohmy: It's pretty cool :lol:

Kid is making brownies. Mmmmmmyum.

Back
Top Bottom