PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For no particular reason.

:hug:

bonosquatDOL13.gif

:drool:

I'm too lazy to PM everyone, because I wish there were an easier way of selecting all in my friends list or whatever, and I don't know how to do that. I'm not going to say much out here on the internets for all to see, but

this afternoon I got laid off from my job. I'm done. Gone immediately.

So pretty much life fucking sucks right now. If you want more details, I can PM you the email I sent to a bunch of family/friends. :sigh:

FUCK. That just about sums up how I feel right now.

Oh yeah, and PLEASE don't say anything on FB (or Twitter) about this. I don't want that out there just yet. Send me a PM here or a message there, but nothing on my wall please. Thanks for respecting that.

Very sorry to hear this. Been there a couple of times and it's not easy. I've always found that it works out in the end and leads you to something even better but going through it, blech. Try not to despair or worry to much.

TaraCynara said:
:lol:

ETA: OMG, this is wierd. The site where I get my U2 video caps LINK THIS SPECIFIC SECTION OF THE FORUM! :ohmy:

I've been getting my screencaps there for a few years before I actually knew about this place! :ohmy:

Where do you get your caps since I know I've done a lot so I wonder if they've been gakked from me. Yes, gakked is a word.

Oh this train ride is going to suck.

For no particular reason.

:hug:

bonosquatDOL13.gif

*crotchgrabs*

Yeah, with that, good morning XD'

Other!Katie and I are gonna try to make chocolate chip pancakes in our shitty kitchen. Also, it's radio DJ meet day. Other than that, nothing much going on.

:giggle: Only way to get him to wear that shirt I guess.

It's so lovely catching up to this thread, with Cori's and Grace's avatars. :drool: PopBono. Purrty.

Wait. I STILL need to watch A year in pop. Brb. :shifty:

:sad: Hey! No fair! I called dibs, that does not mean share with three people.

You're going to have to wait till scientist Edge finishes PopBono2 and PopBono3. :wink:

I said I'd take pre-Elevation Bono. Before he grew the mullet back. Let's be honest Bono. You sat there 2001 and made fun of your mullet in the 80's when you were kinda rocking one then.

I said I'd take pre-Elevation Bono. Before he grew the mullet back. Let's be honest Bono. You sat there 2001 and made fun of your mullet in the 80's when you were kinda rocking one then.
mmkay, I'll take 1995-1998 then. :shifty: With an exception of a certain short period of time.

Year in Pop is sooo much awesome. I have to restrain myself from licking the screen.

Too late. :reject: Holy crap I can't handle both PopBono and PopEdge being extremely adorable in one clip!

:bono: On the last couple of records we started with the shoes, you know, on this record we started with Edge's moustache. There's a lot of music you can't play when there's a guy that looks like Edge in your band.

:laugh: holy shite omg

Ok. this proves it. Bono can read whatever the hell he wants, him reading the descriptions of the word Pop in the dictionary is SEXY. :combust:

I love how he says 'combust'. And 'nothing'. When he says the word 'nothing'....It makes me want to wear nothing with him. :shifty:

OMG I have the best mom ever!!!!! I am officially going to Ireland and England in September of 2012. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it happen because of financial issues, but she said if I can save a few thousand dollars this year, then she'll put in another $2000 as my graduation present from university since she hasn't been able to help me pay for school.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

My mind automatically goes to "Omg what if they are recording the new album by then" :shifty:

Yay found it on youtube :hyper: I have to post this here so I remember to watch it after work

U2_A Year in Pop Part 1 of 5 - YouTube

Oh cool, thanks! I'll have to email it to myself so I'll remember to watch it at some point. :)

OMG I have the best mom ever!!!!! I am officially going to Ireland and England in September of 2012. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it happen because of financial issues, but she said if I can save a few thousand dollars this year, then she'll put in another $2000 as my graduation present from university since she hasn't been able to help me pay for school.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

My mind automatically goes to "Omg what if they are recording the new album by then" :shifty:

Aww, that's so awesome!! :hug: Yay!!

Back
Top Bottom