PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5490472457_c2dea91c29_o.png

5491065740_89e4391475_o.png

Larry will comfort you.

Grace, the fact that you just posted Pop Larry after all that Pop Bono makes me love you.

(also, look how happy he looks :cute: Bawwwww)

I just made my suite mate, other!Katie, watch the vid for Discothèque and it was hilarious XD

Also, colored pencils are getting easier, but in the beginning whatever I'm drawing inevitably looks like crap...

YES! EdgeFest is coming for the shows, as she has some friends here, so it'll be like a mini-Seattle show reunion. ;)

I now must change my av from pensieve, scruffy Bono to.... something else. Let me see what I have....

'Something Else' makes me think of this.

Edit. I fail at links :doh: I was listening to Wild Irish Rose so I was distracted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-dZ2rWPx4

Or rather, epic awesome bass skill (because somehow this one worked live really well, IMO, even if they ended up dropping it)

In happier news, I'm about to start drinking (and heavily) right about now! :wink:

I'm going up to be with my family for a while starting tomorrow. I just saw my mom last night/this morning, and I was just up visiting them a few weeks ago, but I just can't really be alone right now. I'm staying here tonight, then tomorrow morning a friend's going to drive me to the ferry terminal, and my parents will pick me up on the other side. I'm glad I won't have to drive. :lol:

That's perfect. Yay for having your family nearby, and you guys are close so that's great. :hug:

And yay for drinking. :lol:

YES! EdgeFest is coming for the shows, as she has some friends here, so it'll be like a mini-Seattle show reunion. ;)

Sweet! I can't see why that won't work. I'll pencil it into my calendar right now. :yes:

That's perfect. Yay for having your family nearby, and you guys are close so that's great. :hug:

And yay for drinking. :lol:

Yup, these are the times when I'm grateful they live relatively close, and that they immediately asked me if I wanted to get away for a while and come up to be with them. :love:

And a friend just sent me this and it made me giggle and smile, so I thought I'd share the love. :D

Evolution of Dance - By Judson Laipply - YouTube

Sweet! I can't see why that won't work. I'll pencil it into my calendar right now. :yes:

YAY! Very cool. :)

I'm so glad they're coming back, as I'll get a do-over from the Seattle weekend, when my brand-new-anxiety fucked everything up. :grumpy:

I'm sure it'll be crowded, but not nearly as bad as it was then. You could barely even MOVE in there in June, at least the first night.

I like to get there super early to grab a spot, eat dinner, and just hang. There'll be a bunch of us there probably at 6 or so, so whenever you want to come join us, we'll make room! :)

I blinked and she was gone....

How's training going? when are your tri's?

Next week, I go to the gym on Wednesdays during lunch for my track work out, I need to get back to it. Aaand I've been saying that for weeks now. What is wrong with me?

I have a tri the last week of October and the 1st week of November. Haven't done too many bricks yet (2 sport workouts) but I'm doing each individual event NEAR the time I want them to be. I'm so terribly afraid of being disappointed by my time. Which is sad since my only goal for this one is to NOT be slower than when I did the same race last year.

Then I have another one a week after that. :coocool:

S

Oh, and Zooey, :wave: I love you.

Glad you liked your email "presents"

I can't sew so I will be purchasing for the duration of my children's Halloweening years.

I love Halloween and love making costumes for the whole family. I think everyone's seen pics of when we were Bono / Larry / Edge. And for years Mr.Z and I have done couple costumes. Last year we were Daphne and Fred from Scooby Doo.

Wasn't there a Moobday about it?

I just did a search and came up with nothing conclusive except for the fact that since I wandered in here we've lost a lot of people. I might start taking it personally. :sad:

People come and go - sometimes ppl leave for a bit and then make their way back. Lots of new ppl here tend to "out post" some of the "old guard". But I'm sure Wild and Jem and Emily will come back soon. And Bri and... other people who posted long before I got here will poke their heads in here from time to time.

Speaking of... anyone hear from Molly ever?

@Zooey—

Yep. Gaelic especially :cute:

I need to go t'sleep...and need to stop feeling so inspired...

Tomorrow nighttime, gonna check out the DJing thing :yawn: Just hope I'm not as tired then as I am now...

People come and go - sometimes ppl leave for a bit and then make their way back. Lots of new ppl here tend to "out post" some of the "old guard". But I'm sure Wild and Jem and Emily will come back soon. And Bri and... other people who posted long before I got here will poke their heads in here from time to time.

Speaking of... anyone hear from Molly ever?

Didn't she poke her head in sort of recently? Not super recently, I can't remember when now, but I seem to remember that.

Just catching up, Thora, SHIT. I'm so sorry. Drink up, my dear. If I were there I'd hold your hair back while you throw up tomorrow and make you a fried egg and gatorade breakfast. Wish there was more we could do. I hate life sometimes. :hug: x a million

Oh yeah. Got one additional thing to say before I sleep. My school ID came out side-eyed. So every time I look at it I think of side-eye Larry :giggle:

Zuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

@Zooey—

Yep. Gaelic especially :cute:

I need to go t'sleep...and need to stop feeling so inspired...

Tomorrow nighttime, gonna check out the DJing thing :yawn: Just hope I'm not as tired then as I am now...

:wink:
G'night Tara

:wave: Cori! I've barely been around at all this week. :crack: I'm going to put my boy to bed then I'll be back soon.

I'm sure it'll be crowded, but not nearly as bad as it was then. You could barely even MOVE in there in June, at least the first night.

I like to get there super early to grab a spot, eat dinner, and just hang. There'll be a bunch of us there probably at 6 or so, so whenever you want to come join us, we'll make room! :)

Yeah, that's part of the reason why I left so early. TOO many people in too small of a space.

That sounds like a good idea to me. :yes:

Just catching up, Thora, SHIT. I'm so sorry. Drink up, my dear. If I were there I'd hold your hair back while you throw up tomorrow and make you a fried egg and gatorade breakfast. Wish there was more we could do. I hate life sometimes. :hug: x a million

Thanks, zu. :hug: I'm not drinking to the point of throwing up tonight, I think. I've had 3 very strong drinks and I may have another. I don't really feel like hurling. :lol: But we'll see.

I've gotten lots of responses to my emails and a few phone calls, so I'm feeling VERY loved and cared for tonight.

Oh yeah. Got one additional thing to say before I sleep. My school ID came out side-eyed. So every time I look at it I think of side-eye Larry :giggle:

:lol:

(no, I still have not found an image I want for my new av)

ETA: I have decided what I want for an av, now I just have to find that freaking site with all the U2 video caps..... it was an awesome site..... dammit, wth was it?!??

ETA 2: HA! Found it! Take that, memory! :shifty:

Okay, I totally cried at the end of Secretariat, a movie with absolutely no suspense (Gee, does Secretariat win the Triple Crown????).

Fucking Disney. They get me every time.

:lol:

ETA: OMG, this is wierd. The site where I get my U2 video caps LINK THIS SPECIFIC SECTION OF THE FORUM! :ohmy:

I've been getting my screencaps there for a few years before I actually knew about this place! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom